1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

National Shooting Complex

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by awbenz, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Is anyone going to National in San Antonio, for the Kids and Clays Shoot the 22nd to 25th. It is for a good cause(Ronald McDonald house). There is no one sined up on Pre-squad. I wonder if amyone is going? Allen

2. elitekolar12

elitekolar12 TS Member

No, he has to beat me and Tommy Hunter, causewe are doing the Handicapping. There sure has not been any advertising on this shoot. Here it is 3 days before shooting starts and I have yet to get any information on the shoot. It may be for a good cause but if no one knows about it , then the turn out will be light. Just humble opinion.\Bob

3. Darla

Darla Member

Stump called, he's coming with his squad, I think, and pretty sure Don Jorge will be there, Gary Sherrod called Helen and said if he was over the flu he was coming. I've been a little out of the loop, but a couple other people I talked to said they were coming. The program is up on the website, next to the State Shoot program, if you haven't gotten one in the mail.

Darla

4. Darla

Darla Member

Forgot to mention that there will be 19 guns given as trophies at the State Shoot. Darla

5. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Thanks Darla, I'll be there as soon as I get out of the Hospital. Allen

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I'll be there.....heck, I'm there NOW!!! Just putting the finishing touches on the building so it will be ready for the GRAND OPENING on Thursday. Come by and see me at Vendor Bldg. 22.......

Ken Rucker....Speedbump Stockworks

7. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

I didn't know Gary got smart also. Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.