1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

National Healthcare Accident

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

OOPS,,,guess the doctor wasn't being paid enough to pay attention....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/829qMFSKuTk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/829qMFSKuTk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Wow. If those dems pass national health care the docs are going to cut off our balls??!! Holy shit. I didn't know that the dems had that provision hidden in the 1,300 page bill.

I am going to go to a town hall meeting and yell my head off. I don't want to lose my balls.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here's what you may run into. These b*st*rds need to be dealt with.

"Janet called me from the town hall meeting. She had to practically scream into the phone for me to hear her; lots of chants and hollering from our side. She specifically asked me to tell you that ACORN showed up with 3 full size busloads of people, and they all were allowed admission. NONE of our protesters was allowed to enter."

"Janet" is a gal from another board. A divorced mother of two, who is a nurse's aide for alzhiemer /terminally ill homecare patients. She lives near Pittsburgh.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

The one thing they cannot do, is answer questions about their plan. If they do, they know it's all over.

The truth is their enemy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.