1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

National Debt WATCH THIS.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by psfive, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psfive

psfive Member

Watch this! This is why we (USA) are in the position we in. Try this at home and see how it works. Cilck the link above. Paul in Nebraska.

2. psfive

psfive Member

Sorry my mistake.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWt8hTayupE

3. setool

setool Member

Here.. Here, Young Man... Now, can you somehow get this "SUPER CLIP" on to THE MAJORS, ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX... Man, I'd love it... Try to make some sense to the majority of the "IGNORANT, UNCARING BASTARDS" in our good ol' USA !!!

Mark Schneider

4. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

The Paul Ryan budget proposal will get us back on track and slow the bleeding, but the Dems won't want anything to do with it. Ever.

Let's just spend, spend, spend. More social programs, bigger government, more govenment employees, more Democratic voters by doing nothing about immigration reform (except suing Arizona for trying), fighting drugs with beanbags and by running guns into Mexico, restricting oil drilling in the U.S. while borrowing billions to loan to Brazil so that they can drill oil for China, failing to even establish a budget for 2011 much less a budget that reduces the deficit.

I'd go on but my fingers are tired. It's just amazing how Democrats want to keep this POS in office. How stupid they really are.

Dave

5. psfive

psfive Member

Thank You User 1. Paul in Nebraska.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny how, when Bush was in office, we were treated to this about once per week. LOL

7. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

Very few of us care too much about the deficit, just ask how many are willing to cut social security and medicare! People like to bi#ch but they don't want any sacrifices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.