1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

National Bullet Co.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tom In TN, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom In TN

Tom In TN TS Member

Any news on the status of National Bullet Company? Ordered bullets at the end of Dec. '07 and have not received them yet - but they cashed my check. Contacted the BBB in Cleveland, OH to file a complaint. They didn't receive a response either.

Any information on the status of the company would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

http://www.nationalbullet.com/

That is their webpage- they are in Eastlake Ohio- you could also send them an email

they were really a great company to do buisness with in the past

Gene

3. GunCSI

GunCSI TS Member

I'd heard they were either out of business or were just about there. My friend at Midstates Cast Bullets said several customers had complained in the last month or so that they couldn't get any response from them. I've not tried to call so I only know what these folks' experience was. Hope that's not the case though.

4. bocephus

bocephus Member

Gene there is a pretty good chance Tom in Tn already knows their website and where they are located.....just a guess tho....

5. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

They used to be a great company to deal with. I always stopped by when I had the chance while driving through the area. I usually picked up my bullets as a result. I've never heard any complaints until the last year or two. Their bullets were decent quality and were reasonably priced. It's too bad if they are in trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.