1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

National Anthem @ NJ Northern Zone Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Ed Y, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well after all of the flood cleanup at North Jersey Clay Target Club in Fairfield NJ we finally got the Northern Zone Shoot underway today. We have our National Anthem some where on our club computer but our club secretary, Bruce Ozgood was not around today and I guess that he's the only one in the club that knows how to play it over our sound system. Not to worry, club, member, this years NJ State Champion and one time GAH winner, Mark Wade grabbed the mike and did a great job of singing it for our shooters. Sorry that no one thought to record it for future use.
    Tomorrow is our 16 yard championship with a free pig roast for all shooters entered in the event. If you're around, why not stop in and shoot with us.

Ed Yanchok

2. soup

soup Member

What a nice job he did singing Our Anthem .

I would also like to thank the club , of which I am NOT a member for their hospitality & the tremendous amount of work they had to do after the flood to prepare for the Northern Zone Shoot .

I had an enjoyable day -so it rained a little big deal - good food -a great bunch of folks , what more could you ask for .

BILL

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Good for him!!! Now that's the American way!!!

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Great story!

blade819

5. seitz t22

seitz t22 TS Member

Great job all the way around well run shoot.

6. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.