1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalie Wood case reopened!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

It looks like loose lips are sinking Robert Wagner's ship. His former yacht captain is speaking up about what really happened in Natalie Wood's death and it's not looking very good for Bobby boy.

I think he'll need a reverse mortgage once he's done paying his lawyer fees. Who knows, maybe William Shatner is next on the chopping block??

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I always thought she was murdered. Bobby was doing Stefanie Powers at the time. Stefanie had gotten get rid of boyfriend William Holden, and Natalie was doing Christopher Walken, who was on the boat with Bob when she went swimming. She never swam a day in her life.

Wayne

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

The Hollywood scene !!! Lots of un answered questions from the start and how many more will they look into ??? Natalie was one of the most beautifull women in the world .

4. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I was 17 in 1969 and she was it in my book. I have seen all her movies.

This current event however is all about the Money. It will go nowhere.

5. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Always thought that was a strange situation......

Hopefully someone will serve some hard time....

FRedmon

6. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I believe most people thought there was more to this at the time.

BB

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

what kind of wood doesnt float ?

8. jwells

jwells Member

she was beautiful. and most russian women are dam ugly

9. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Walken is always the bad guy in the movies.....

10. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

I believe Walken he will be needing more cow bell after this is over..

FRedmon

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I just think somoeone is out to make a batch of money off of this one. It seems to be all the craz this Moon of Obama season. Wild Bill

12. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I held my nose and watched Geraldoo interview the captain of the boat, it was kinda of funny that Geraldoo mentioned the captain might have a drinking problem as he had a small bottle with him during the interview. LMAO. What would America do with out the hard hitting journalism Geraldoo and his uhh gentle yeh thats the word gentle brother give us?

I didn't like Fox hiring Geraldoo but I forgive them because they keep Julie Banderas and Courtney Friel and Kimberly Guilfoyle and my favorite nice girls next door Patti Ann Browne and Megyn Kelly. I need some alone time now.

Oh yeh I was in love with Natalie Wood just like the rest of us old farts back then. I always thought it was fishy since you was scared of the water. Maybe Dennis Wilson didn't drown accidentally either?

13. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

The jerk is trying to sell his book... Jim

14. gtrjames

gtrjames TS Member

it was also revealed that William Holden had an affair with Jackie Kennedy.

15. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

My mother told me the husband did it. How do you fall off a boat tied to the dock?
    After seeing the capt with geraldo make mine a double and I dont drink. How low can Geraldo go. In Iraq he gave away position of a squad of tanks during combat, bad boy. Lee

16. Habib

Habib Member

She had bruises all over, duh??? No one could hear her calling for help except the people in a boat 40yds away. Someone is lying.

17. quartering

quartering Active Member

if natalie wood was found floating, wouldn't that make her drift wood?

18. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Oh Shi#!
    I thought you were talking about wood!
    gunfitter_2008_0303_1142.jpg

19. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Besides those of you with the stupid ass crude comments (we're talking about someone's death here) are there any boaters out there? Anyone who can possibly take an objective look at the conditions? Boat at anchor (not tied to the dock) an inflatable dinghy that is a major step down from the rail of the 55 foot boat - a drunk, throroughly pissed off woman in a flannel nightgown, wool knee high socks and a heavy down coat... dark, choppy water - she's pissed, she's leaving and what happens? On a good day, in the sun, anyone could fall on their ass trying to get in that dinghy - untie it, pull it in close to the swim platform (have to be on the stern swim platform because the deck is way too high) and jump in - but don't slip or stumble due to wave action - now make it dark, make it cold and make it drunk and upset. You're going in the water. Tragic, you bet. Murder? not unless someone got her dressed, took her out on deck, prevented her from kicking, screaming (where was her buddy - the boat captain?) and threw her over the side, then untied the dinghy and pushed it away. People are saying they heard a woman yelling for help that night - wonder why they didn't respond. But could you hear it below deck on the yacht? That's where Wagner, Walken and boat captain were. If I'm below deck on my boat (and it's only 34 feet) and I have the tv on or stereo playing along with wave action noise I'm not going to hear much of anything. This is a tragic story about the untimely death of a beautiful, vibrant woman and some of you people make stupid jokes about it. Assholes, assholes and more ignorant assholes!

rm

RM

20. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Besides those of you with the stupid ass crude comments (we're talking about someone's death here) are there any boaters out there? Anyone who can possibly take an objective look at the conditions? Boat at anchor (not tied to the dock) an inflatable dinghy that is a major step down from the rail of the 55 foot boat - a drunk, throroughly pissed off woman in a flannel nightgown, wool knee high socks and a heavy down coat... dark, choppy water - she's pissed, she's leaving and what happens? On a good day, in the sun, anyone could fall on their ass trying to get in that dinghy - untie it, pull it in close to the swim platform (have to be on the stern swim platform because the deck is way too high) and jump in - but don't slip or stumble due to wave action - now make it dark, make it cold and make it drunk and upset. You're going in the water. Tragic, you bet. Murder? not unless someone got her dressed, took her out on deck, prevented her from kicking, screaming (where was her buddy - the boat captain?) and threw her over the side, then untied the dinghy and pushed it away. People are saying they heard a woman yelling for help that night - wonder why they didn't respond. But could you hear it below deck on the yacht? That's where Wagner, Walken and boat captain were. If I'm below deck on my boat (and it's only 34 feet) and I have the tv on or stereo playing along with wave action noise I'm not going to hear much of anything. This is a tragic story about the untimely death of a beautiful, vibrant woman and some of you people make stupid jokes about it. Assholes, assholes and more ignorant assholes!

rm

RM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.