1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nasty Pelosi demands extension of Bush Tax Cuts

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Yes, you read it right, she did, does.

But only for those people in the US that earn less than 1,000,000.00 a year.

Now on the surface some people might think that is reasonable, but hearing a Democrat talking head (Christopher Hahn) defend it and explain it, makes it clear there are a lot of people that have no clue as to the theories of economics.

Hahn cited the reason for not extending to people earning over 1,000,000.00 a year as these people are not using this money "as they should" by creating jobs.

The "99% of the people in this country have been suffering because of the 1% not putting the money back into the market or creating jobs."

Where have have we heard this before and from what group of people?

So, first of all the government has the right to tell you how to spend or invest your money, according to Hahn.

Second, I guess that money in a bank is not creating jobs, even though the banks loan this money out to small businesses for expansion and people who use it to create a small business.

Apparently the banks just hold this money in their vaults, paying interest to the millionaires, and pull that earned interest money out of the air.

Because these millionaires do not spend their money as thought proper by the Fed, they will be punished, by the money being taken and used for paying down the debt and "creating jobs."

Absolutely clueless. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb!

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Rick you should know that liberals are mentally defective

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Nasty Pelosi is a moron! Says a lot about I have no desire to visit the city of San Francisco. I even have friends that live in Commiefornia, and I don't want to visit.

Chuck

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I really did mean to type "Nancy" but my I Pad did it's thing again........I'm leaving it uncorrected for now.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It's Nazi Pelosi

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did someone say Nazi Pelosi?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page