1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nashville Tn Fall Classc Shoot?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by slide action, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Heard that the Fall Shoot at Nashville Tenn. around the middle of Oct. may be cancelled. I was planning on going to it. Does anybody have any word on that? -Thanks!

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Shoot is cancelled. A Sporting Clays event has been scheduled on that date.

3. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Slide, Go to Hog Heaven. They have a shoot in the middle of Oct. Hoosier

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Thanks! Too bad BUMMER! It is close to where I was raised in KY and was planning on visiting family. Woulda been a great shoot! Sad it got the ax for Sporting Clays. Hopefully they won't do that next year! Oh well! Will try to find something closer! Not much chance of that where I live though.

5. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I like shooting there when through the area. Sorry to hear that they could not do trap too. i am scheduled to be in the area then.

If you are not doing anything this weekend try Rend Lake. They are having their annual White Flyer Classic. Trust me these guys put on a great shoot. If you need a place to stay I suggest the Rend Lake Resort. They are real nice to the trap shooters. I stay there when in the area. Throw your gun and some buddies in the car and have a fun time shooting. I travel and shoot all of the time and it is a great way to see old friends and make new friends.

See ya someother time in Nashville,
    CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fall classtrap shoot