1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nashville, Houston or Detroit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey folks,

I may have the opportunity to travel for my company to either Nashville (weekend of April 21) Houston or Detroit (weekend of April 28) I have to work on Sunday but would be free on Saturday. If you live in those cities, would you mind telling me where I might be able to shoot on saturday? Take into account that I would not be able to travel with a shotgun, so I would need to be able to rent or borrow one from the club. The trip is not confirmed (my boss has to sign off) but I thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance!

Luvn

2. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

3. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Tenn. Shooting Complex in Nashville has a registered shoot on the 21&22 of April. Easy to find place. Great lodging close by. Nice Club house.

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

Let me know if you are still coming to Detroit April 28th.

You can shoot with us at Birmingham Gun Club (just north of Novi MI). Tron, Schutzemgud (+ his wife Suzie) and Jerbear are members and I am sure they would want to meet you in person. There is an 1100 at the club (free to use) but I have a Beretta 3901, and Winchester Select Energy Trap, you are welcomed to use. The club sells shells but don't worry about shells, I have a bazillion reloads you can shoot for free.

Curvy has been there and she can tell you about our Cast of Characters.

Send me an email if you want to set it up.

Don

5. debateableone

debateableone TS Member

LUVN,
    Come to Omaha Nebraska to the Rocky Mountain Oyster Shoot, it's a 2 day event that people just go nuts over!!!!! Really...... Great shoot, nice crowds.
    Weather forecast is no wind, highs in the 90's.

6. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Thanks for the suggestions folks,

As it stands now the trip might not happen, but if it does and I have a choice I will make it Nashville or Detroit (not houston)

Don,

Will let you know when I know whether or not the trip is on. I have heard lots of nice things about all of you guys!

Luvn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.