1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Naperville (IL) league winners (including J Kuhn)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by scott calhoun, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

The Naperville Sportsman's Club concluded our Spring singles league just prior to the Memorial Day holiday. Thought I'd post a few pics of the trophy winners that were taken last night, including ts.com's own Joe Kuhn.

First pic is Jim Monk (club president), Mike Moore (vp and HOA winner), and Bob Seetin.

[​IMG]

This pic is club members Rich Kretman, Judy Novotny, Steve Pfister, and Ron Tanski (club director).

[​IMG]

Joe Kuhn (club director, HOA runner-up) and Patti Pfister

[​IMG]

Patti Pfister and Judy Novotny, proving that the girls can shoot a little bit too!

[​IMG]

2. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I have shot with Judy, she is one of the best people you would ever want to meet. Her husband is a great guy also.

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Great trophies Scott. Thanks for the fun league and the pictures too. This was Patti's first trophy and her excitement in winning was fun to be around.

Mike left the door open on the last night and I couldn't walk through it for HOA. Shot the BarraKuhna.

Judy is one heck of a yardage shooter and is going to be tough to beat in the Bob Ash yardage event.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.