1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nancy Pelosi's $10,000 a day vacation

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Pocatello, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

This will make you want to barf!

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

$10.00 a day is pretty cheap. I think you forgot a zero. ;)

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

You can't do as I do, but you'd better do as I say!!

An elitist suffering from dementia.

According to her, the unemployed are the only one's keeping the economy running!

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

OMG, no!

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

This bitch is a one of a kind! She slops at the public trough like a true pig, demands (and gets) a huge airplabne at her disposal but at our expense, tells us what is good for our healthcare but exempts herself. The list goes on ad infinitum but the fools in California keep voting for her. Tell me again why everyone should have the right to vote.

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Ahhhh, because this is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Every AMERICAN of voting age, has that right to vote. Restricting voting is UN-AMERICAN, and illegal, period. Just like you do not want to be restricted, why impose restrictions on others. Because your opinion or point of view differs, is not a good enough reason.

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Glad to see Queen Nancy is tightening the purse strings. (sigh)

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Stl Flyn, where in the constitution does it say you have a right to vote?

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    In the original Constitution you didn't get to vote for Senators.

Senators were elected by your state legislature.

The 17th Amendment to the Constitution changed that in 1913, allowing for a direct vote by the people. Earlier attempts to change it failed in 1828, 1829 and 1855.

Fascinating history of this at the link.

10. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

In order to vote you should be employed. No exceptions. It is nothing more than buying votes by the libs and holding the employed as slaves. Libs always preach giving the less fortunate a helping hand. The only problem is they want everyone elses hands. Never their own. Look at Husseins tax return. He is the best example there is. He gives less of his own monery to charity than any other president in history. But he loves giving the working peoples money to others.

11. trap72

trap72 Member

REPUBLICANS GOVERNORS ARE MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR A CERTAIN GROUPS OF VOTERS TO VOTE IN HOPES THAT IT WILL GIVE THE REPUBLICAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AN ADVANTAGE.

TRAP72

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I think a screaming LIBERAL just raised his ugly head (I don't really know if he is ugly).

Best news out there lately was that Pilosi's daughter said her mother wanted to retire. If it could only be true.

Don

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

trap72, Please explain your comment. How are they limiting legitimate citizens from voting?

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Maybe the Republican Governors have decided not to allow the dead to vote?

15. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

It is discusting that she has NO conscience about using any of TAXpayer money!!

Why do people in her home State, keep electing her....I suspect that they don't give a darn, as she brings home the PORK.

16. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Pelosi and Mooseshell better watch out!

Remember what happened to Marie Antoinette when she said "Let them eat cake!"

17. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Setterman I think he might be refering the states that recently passed or already have a law that says "You must show picture ID inorder to vote""

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck don't have one and they each voted 10 times in the last election. I believe there are 20+ things that you have to pictured ID in order to do other than vote. Unemployment and wekfare checks were 2 of them.

Don

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    TRAP72, you can say that with a straight face after massive voter fraud by the Dems in previous elections (like "Smokes for Votes") and Black Panthers intimidating voters at polls?

Get real.

19. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Stu Flyn,

Universal Suffrage (allowing everyone to vote) is what got us into this mess. If only people with an actual PRODUCTIVE stake in the country were allowed to vote, things would be much better than they are. After all, that is how it used to be. When the professional political class arose, the laws were changed to allow everyone to vote. That is what perpetuated them in power and the country be damned!

If I were a "taker" I would not be too surprised to be told I couldn't vote. In fact, that sounds fair and logical. What does surprise me is that the "takers" get the same vote as the "givers" and that is considered "just". Well, it simply isn't!

20. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

In Maryland several elections ago for Govenor, The Republican Elenor Saurbrey lost by 5,100 votes. After the election, it was proven that more than 5,000 dead people voted and 2,000 listed addresses that were VACANT lots. Maryland is 83% Democrat, how many of those CRIMINAL votes went to the Dems? I would hazard an educated guess as to ALL OF THEM!!!!! The governor, attorney general and appointed head of the state police (all democrats) refused to conduct an investigation (Im truly shocked).

What is wrong with proving you are whom you are saying you are????? I think the ID requirement is a great idea.

Oscar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.