1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nancy 'Nork' you've done it again...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Nancy 'Nork', you've done it again. Catholic vs Catholic, that speaks well of your faith in the public eye...what a great way to welcome a convert to your faith. Forgive and forget someone who has already paid, no, threaten, and expose past trespasses and 'ride em' for the rest of their lives...tsk tsk tsk.
    Nancy 'Nork' you've done it again...and in true Liberal fashion but alas, the Republicans are always held to a higher standard.

...and to think you have to violate an oath to do it...tsk tsk tsk

...it's that 'conscience thing' again you know that Catholics have...keeps getting in the way...

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

well said re: Pelosi.

dave

3. rpeerless

Promises, promises...

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What was this about?

5. rpeerless

Okay Brian I'll fill you in. In reverse, Nancy 'Nork' made comments about the Catholic hospitals with regard to abortion and birth control in which she blames Catholics for having a conscience but she says Republicans would leave women dying on the floor. ( ie With regard to federal funding of abortions and birth control pills in Obamacare) But she is Catholic and she loves her church but the Church is wrong essentially. Read back about a week ago you find the actual account but that is what I got out of it. Now recently she is attacking Newt and threatening him with stuff gone by, that was already resolved and that he paid a penalty for doing. And in releasing this info Nancy would be violating an oath to secretcy. It seems to me that Nancy's love of liberal exceeds her sensibilities over anything else. That's all.

Ironic that Pelosi can't back the Church with regard to birth control and abortion but she sanctimoniously is compelled to tell the truth about Newt even if it causes her to break her oath. Ain't that special?

6. rpeerless

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/11/21/pelosi-bashes-catholics-they-have-this-conscience-thing/

copy and paste and read for yourself...

Here's another one:
    http://news.investors.com/Article.aspx?id=593900&p=1

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Rick,

She just needs a little more plastic surgery.

8. Brian in Oregon

So Nancy "Nork" is Nancy Pelosi?

9. rpeerless

Why do you know anyone with that name?

Brian, how old are you you seemed to have missed something.

10. Brian in Oregon

I'm 52. But the "Nork" reference is something I'm not familiar with.

Now if you called her Nazi Pelosi I wudda known immediately who you were talking about.

11. rpeerless

Way back when I was in grammar school there was an entertainer named Sandy Becker. (maybe it was just NY programming) Sandy Becker did a character named Norton Nork, a simpleton, who tried very hard but could never do things right.
    At the end of every skit, the narrator would say, "Norton Nork you've done it again."

I thought he had a sister, Nancy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nancy nork

nancy nork pa

nancy nork shenandoah pa