1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Names of stock makers & good recoil pads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Brillion, WI
    I am expanding the list of "suppliers" in my book since its editing for the second printing is nearing completion. (Most of the changes involve shortening paragraphs that were too long and adding Neil's POI patterning instructions. The changes being made definitely do not warrant buying a new book.

Which custom stock makers and stock fitters have you dealt with that resulted in a good experience. The book now lists only Wenig and The Country Gentlemen for stock makers and fitters and Kick-Eez for recoil pads.

I have seen Limbsaver pads recommended but would like to list others that are good. (The book gives information about Gooey and Super gooey pads but does not list them in the suppliers section.)

If you recommend a recoil pad, please include the reasons you like them and a website address if you know it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.