1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Name of Chinese ammo ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by joe scout, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe scout

joe scout Member

Looking for the name of the Chinese ammo that some shooters are using. Is there a West Coast distributor?

Tks,
    Joe

2. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

I think it's WEGONNASCREWYOU. Sorry, I got a real thing against chinese anything!!

Steve

3. dverna

dverna Active Member

I think the stuff is tainted. Stay away from it.

Don

4. C H S

C H S TS Member

Then you better trash your computer because probably half the parts in it are Chinese.

Andy

5. oletymer

oletymer Member

Fu-Kingyou Ltd makes the shells.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Sum ting Nogoo Bang

7. Jonmac

Jonmac TS Member

I have some 12 ga 24g Chinese shotshells that I bought several years ago that were called Jialing . The #7 1/2's are in light blue cases and 9's are in red . I don't remember where I got them . John

8. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

Tried them, finished the hundred,still wanted more.

9. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

The name their co just like the way they name their kids. They pick up the wak and drop it. They listen to the sound and thats the name they pick.

10. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Bawana,,, (Dwoppedwoks-Kikwoks Magnums). 7-1/2s er 8s? :) Hap

11. joe scout

joe scout Member

What ever happened to free trade or free enterprise ?
    Why are so many so paranoid about anything Chinese ?
    If you know anything about population dynamics eventually we'll all be some variation of Chinese/Asian.

I only asked if anyone knew the name of this Chinese ammo that some shooters were using. I didn't say I would buy this ammo nor did I say I'd shoot it but if it doesn't meet my standards I might recommend it to my shooting buddies.

Tks,
    Joe

12. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I know a Chinese man with a hernia....his name is:

One Hung Lo..I know, I know....Groan!!

I don't know about Chinese ammo now....but in 1967 I had some taken out of me!!

Curt

13. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

#7-1/2 or #8. I would imagine

14. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Someone on the last thread about chinese ammo said that he once shot a type of chinese ammo called Jye-Ling (sp?).

15. joshif

joshif TS Member

It's Jialing. One word. The ones I talked about are 24 gram shot weight and 9's are red and 7 1/2's are light blue. I have pics.This was 10 yrs ago when I got them. I don't know if they're still available. I'd bet that if they are you'd know about it. Pics. to come Later

16. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

China Jialing Industry, LLC.

Jialing Target Master 12 gauge shotshells.

They are better known for their moped and motorcycle parts, plus complete Scooters, Mopeds, and Motorcycles. They are also partnered with Honda in some projects. I don't know if they still currently manufacture the shotshells. I believe they were also available in Canada and parts of Europe.

China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO) May have offered some shotshells at one time. They manufacturer firearms and ammunition, but all I've seen of ammo lately is some pistol and rifle ammunition. They make a copy of the old Winchester 97 Shotgun (trench gun).

17. joe scout

joe scout Member

Hey Devil's advocate, I was going to possibly buy some of this Chinese ammo to shoot not eat, but I'm with you a little concerned about some Chinese imported food products. Curt made a good point. The Chinese ammo that was made back in 1967 wasn't good enough to killed him, I'm assuming he was a Vietnam vet. As a Marine sniper scout up in the DMZ 1967/68 I guess I should appreciate the poor quality of ammo the Chinese produced, maybe one of the reasons I'm still around.

I just paid $89.98 for a case of Winchester "AA" .410's -- Yes $8.98 a box, by the each they were $9.98 and these great prices were at Wally World. Any questions why I was interested in Chinese ammo?

Joe Scout

18. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

joe scout

You have found a good motivation to reload the .410 shells. Less shot, less powder, smaller wad, less plastic. It should cost less to manufacture, but they cost almost twice as much at retail. Do you know the definition of "rip off"?

19. skxxt

skxxt TS Member

The correct name of the ammo is Jialing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

china shotshells

chinese shotgun shells

j1aling 12ga

jailing 12ga shells

jaling shotgun shells

jialing 12 gauge

jialing shot shells

shotgun cartridges china