1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

?? name of a Trap instructor SW PA??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmac, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmac

jackmac TS Member

I'm looking for a trap instructor around the Pgh. Pa area. One of the threads mentioned Ken Darroch,W.Pa.Any names and numbers would be greatley appreciated.
    Thanks
    jackmac

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

I can't speak for hem personally, but I would look up Frank Pascoe or Ken Darroch. They both live in that area and are 2 of the best shooters in the State/ Country. Frank is our new PA Delegate and his email is listed on the PSSA website. Not sure if they actually offer instruction, but I'm sure they would both be willing to give you some tips. Good luck in your search.

Jeff Graupp

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

Ken does do instruction. I have seen him advertise it at the local clubs. Someone will have his contact info.

Ken

4. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Ken Darroch does do clinics and is a very good instuctor. I have taken his clinic and highly reccomend him. He lives in Alliquippa and likes to do his clinics at the millvale gun club in wexford., his phone # is 724-378-1618 and his email is kdarroch@comcast.net. Jamie

5. Rick173

Rick173 TS Member

What are you looking for group or personel instruction. I have some suggestions feel free to call me at H 724-230-2461 or C 724-882-7194
    Good luck
    Rick Shoop SW PA

6. DocJim

DocJim Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.