1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Name and Shame

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chesapeake, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chesapeake

chesapeake TS Member

A relative of a good friend is being burnt over the purchase of a choke tube, paid for the choke tube and the postage and still waiting for over 6 months for the promised delivery. The seller is a professional hunting guide !. Is naming to shame the way to go ?. or expand the issue so that others know the name of the hunting outfit. Bob.

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Honestly ... unless the party who is the burnee makes the post themself against the burner with all records of e-mail and contact it is nothing more than you heard this from them about that type of stuff and really no hard evidence as to what has or has not happened.

You most likely do not know the whole story and your friend possibly does not know the whole story either since they are not the burnee.

I would not say a single word unless you have first hand knowledge and you are the one being burnt ... but thats just me and my opinion now spill the beans so we know all the gory details of the burnt choke tube ordeal.

3. chesapeake

chesapeake TS Member

to the top

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

I agree with the Newguy.

It is not your business. If your friend's realtive has a problem and wants to expose it on the net. He/she should do it, not you.

But... if it was you and you are being boned for no good reason, I would have no problem exposing your experience with the public. Let him then retort and see where you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.