1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nadine Ljutic Just Called

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoffman06, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Nadine Ljutic just called and told me that my Mono barrel was mailed back today. This is what I call GREAT SERVICE since I just sent it over to have the choke opened to IM on Monday. Yes I only live about 200 miles away in Idaho but this is fast turn around. She said they also lengthened the forcing cone and shot it for pattern. Great service by a great bunch of people that build a very good gun.
    Carey

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Yes, Ljutic is the best.

3. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Nadine is a "class act". She is great on the phone and a wealth of knowledge and if you get a hand written note from her you will see some beautiful handwriting. Rik ~~~Texas

4. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

I've been a customer/friend of AL and Nadine for over 30 years now. Never had one issue with any of the guns I've bought from them. Always first class service and great people. It's great to be able to drive to the factory for anything I need.

Tomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.