1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

n.y. junior shooters at the grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cranky, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranky

cranky TS Member

I would like to congradulate christopher vendel,justin slater,and shane rodas on winning the junior team chalenge at the grand. I personaly have watched these fine young men show the hard work and dedication it takes to become great shooters and respectfull young men.I would also like to congradulate the parents of these young men for there dedication and support to letting them follow there hearts in something they love to do. Even when these kids are shooting local league shoots they show the same dedication and hard work it takes to be the best,(in shooting and every day curtisy) we could all take some lessons from them.
    I would like to congradulate all the shooters who are there competing in something we all love to do.
    cam zuller

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Good going guys! You're the best!

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

These boys have been kicking some kind of fanny this year.

Congratulations to all of them and their families...

Dave and Judy in SC

(Former NY)

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Nice shooting Christopher, Justin and Shane. The Inland Waters Trap League is PROUD and HAPPY to have 3 Junior All Americans in our organization. Congratulations also to our 4th All American, Chris Vendel. Larry Evans

5. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Let's see, back to back 99's from 27, running every singles target during Grand Week (500x500) plus much more. Must be something in the water over there Larry! I need to get some of that. Great shooting guys.

6. cranky

cranky TS Member

good luck to these fine young men in the cap. championship.

7. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Didn't want to mention it til now when the shooting is just about history...thinking if records were checked
    that young, Chris Vendel could be posting the highest ever total targets broken by a Junior shooter for all handicap targets combined (prelim and main event)...don't know what he broke today, but just look at the total on the caps added up...fantastic shooting from the back fence for anybody, but specially nice for a category shooter. Good going to the Junior shooters from NY; you guys did a great job!

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Christopher today...

98 from the 27

Prelim Caps 27 yard...
    97-95-99-99 = 390

GAH week
    97-92-94-98 = 381

Caps total...771

Can that boy hit them or what?!?!?

And such a nice boy to boot !!!

9. claybuster77