Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

N/W Indiana Gunsmith needed

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  WilliamMR 
#1 ·
I need a new Kick EEZ pad installed on my gun and I need someone to do it. Someone local that I can drive over and have it done. I have a Gander Mtn nearby but I wouldnt let them work on my BB gun. Im in Crown Point,In

#4 ·
Bill

Mike can do it, but he was scheduled to leave for Arizona just after the 1st of the year. I know he was still here mid January, but I'm sure he's gone by now. But, you could try John Hruskocy. He does great work on stocks. I'm sure he could do it. He is usually at Glen Park on Saturday mornings. I wouldn't hesitate to let him work on my stock.

Bill Radwan

#7 ·
Bill I'm in class Saturday mornings(IU/N) from 9am-12 but as you know the school is only 10 minutes from the club. If I send you my cell number can you call me and let me know if he is there. I guess I could skip out early, guns are more important than school,LOL. As long as I dont get kicked out of school for having a Gunstock on school property, if I do I'll call ALF, he'll straighten em out.

#8 ·
Bill - Sure, email me (drop XXX's)or PM me with your number. I'll call John at home this afternoon or tonight and ask him if he will be at the club Saturday. Better yet, I ask him if it's OK for you to call him directly.

But be careful. If you enlist the help of ALF, he may get you kicked out of school, trouble maker that he is.

Bill Radwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.