1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

N/W Indiana Gunsmith needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SARGE75X, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

I need a new Kick EEZ pad installed on my gun and I need someone to do it. Someone local that I can drive over and have it done. I have a Gander Mtn nearby but I wouldnt let them work on my BB gun. Im in Crown Point,In

2. TERRYB

TERRYB Member

You may want to try Eric Gutridge in Highland....(Highland blvd and Kennedy Ave)...sorry, I don't remember his phone number.......Terry

3. t-bar

t-bar Member

Try Mike Sulich @:219-659-0159. Does good work.

t-bar

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Bill

Mike can do it, but he was scheduled to leave for Arizona just after the 1st of the year. I know he was still here mid January, but I'm sure he's gone by now. But, you could try John Hruskocy. He does great work on stocks. I'm sure he could do it. He is usually at Glen Park on Saturday mornings. I wouldn't hesitate to let him work on my stock.

Bill Radwan

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Yes Bill But I have seen your Stock .

ALF

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

ALFY - If you're referring to my gun, after John worked on my stock, I purposely had that dent put in so I could recognize my gun in the rack.

Bill Radwan

7. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Bill I'm in class Saturday mornings(IU/N) from 9am-12 but as you know the school is only 10 minutes from the club. If I send you my cell number can you call me and let me know if he is there. I guess I could skip out early, guns are more important than school,LOL. As long as I dont get kicked out of school for having a Gunstock on school property, if I do I'll call ALF, he'll straighten em out.

8. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Bill - Sure, email me (drop XXX's)or PM me with your number. I'll call John at home this afternoon or tonight and ask him if he will be at the club Saturday. Better yet, I ask him if it's OK for you to call him directly.

But be careful. If you enlist the help of ALF, he may get you kicked out of school, trouble maker that he is.

Bill Radwan

9. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Yeah,then we would have to call Larry,then Otis would get involved,it would get ugly, I'll be sure to hide the piece of wood carefully.

10. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Bill - check your PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gunsmith needed indiana