1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

N R A guncontrol

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

front page article in the L A Times today about the success of the NRA & the republican party winning gun control rights. the article states that the gun control issue may not be as big a factor in many states as it has in the past. karl rove agrees. perhaps someone knows how to copy the article & copy it here on trapshooters. dwain

2. davnport

davnport Member

Is this gonna work?

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

It's Congress that makes our laws and its ironic how quiet Chuck Schumer has been lately?

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see what the NRA does in states where Obama is not absolutely sure of victory.

HM

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

(Insert meaningless Brian in Oregon machine gun dribble here)

6. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Buzz-gun,

The second amendment ain't about trap shootin.

jim brown

7. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

It may not have anything to do with trap shooting until they ban ALL .50 cal and above guns. You better get used to shooting trap with a .410 than.

8. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Well, shooting trap with a .410 will certainly would save lead and make you a better shot. I imagine all scores would lower and sandbagging would run rampant. John E.

P.S.
    I don't think gun control will factor in too much. Fuel prices and the economy are on everyone's mind now. However, McCain will get my vote. I just hope he picks a vice president with a good head for business on his shoulders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.