1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

N. IL. Colt AR15 FTF w/FFL transfer only

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by us820, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. us820

us820 Active Member

0   0   0

N. IL. Colt AR15 FTF sale w/FFL transfer only.Gun is used but very clean.1/7 twist .223/5.56 .Less than 1,000 rounds shot.Two mags like the one in the picture.One hi-cap metal magazine also.Scope,bipod,and cheap hard case not pictured included.My FFL is in West Chicago,Il. $1,500 and I'll pay your transfer fee.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. coalboss

coalboss Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I AM INTERRESTED, PLEASE SEND ME PICTS OF THE GUN. KDAVIDSON2@NEO.RR.COM

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

Geeze, that's a deal these days. Somebody jump on it NOW !!

4. rando

rando TS Member

0   0   0

I will buy your colt ar. Please send me information on where to send funds and my FFL's info.

Thank you,
    Randy Lohr

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

some guys just have no comprehension. FTF= face to face as in person. HELLO

6. coalboss

coalboss Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

hello i was the first to answer your post will you honor the first responder to your for sale add i will take it please call me @ 330-429-7996. iwill need to know where to send the funds to and a copy of my ffl. thank you please call me 330-429-7996

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

coalboss,

You do realize the seller is selling by face to face meeting through an FFL only?? If you caught that part please disregard my post.

8. rando

rando TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for en-lighting me as to the Face to Face part of the sales format I'm not into short form communications and missed the meaning of the initials FTF. That being said I am 2 hours south and can do the face to face.

Coalboss I believe as you do first responder should have first chance at item. Therefore I wish you luck with this transaction and will wait to see how it plays out.
    Sincerely, Randy Lohr

9. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

0   0   0

My Bad did not realize FTF either Good Luck to whomever is close and can purchase this Gun !

10. us820

us820 Active Member

0   0   0

I have a face to face deal on the gun.Sorry to all about the confusion.I thought it was clear in the add.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.