1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

N.E. Pats are CHEATERS !!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buzzgun, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Awww...say it ain't SO!

2. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Was that their formula for success?

Lets see if they can deal with the Bolts.

Berettaman7

3. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

...hmm...good point...think they'll need some "surveillance" to pull that off...

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

really who cares, its just conball.

5. Straight99

Straight99 Member

The Packers caught them last year doing that. I'm surprised the camera man could still walk home.

6. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Why not just forfeit every game that they have cheated to win in the past several years. This sure taints everything that the organization has accomplished doesn't it? They are now the Berry Bonds of Football.

7. FredB

FredB Member

Come on....watch a game what video surveillance info is going to really make a difference when the ball is snapped and you have several tons of angry defensemen heading towards you. Its all BS.

Christ the US Army uses surveillance Iraq and that does not to seem to give that such a great advantage most of the time when the action starts in REAL TIME all the video shit goes out the window the winners are the ones who have the courage to make the right decisions whet the going get tough, period! Anyone crying about the that Pat's must have had their team's ass's kicked :)!

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

fred, the qb's now have radios in their helmets. The info on what the opposing defense is going to do can be relayed to the qb instantly, then he can change the play at the line. It does make a huge difference.

9. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

The two way comms between the coach and QB is set for a limited time, when that time expires, the comms are cut off. Unless you are at the line of scrimmage like the Colts the two way comms won't do you any good. They have several times over the years complain that their radios went out, one, the Jaguars, had it go out in the 1st quarter and never got it back the entire game. Like someone said, when the ball is snapped, all that meat comming at you, you still have to make the play.

10. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Hunter44, Wake up and smell the coffee. They all do it. Who's kidding who. A half a mil is chump change to Bill B. The new commish is trying to be a hard guy and he's using the Pat's as an example. How about stealing sign's in baseball. They do it all the time. A smart player on second base can give signals to the batter. Let's get back to the old days. No mic's in the helmets, and every game should be played outdoor's like football should be played, ON GRASS! What was Al Davis's phrase, "Just win baby"! Go Lions!
    Hank

11. hunter44

Seems like a legit question....where are all the answers? Not even any proof from hanktheduece who claims that "they all do it".

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Mr Miller is there any proof that they are not? Looks like a double edged sword.

While we are on the subject of cheating is there any sport that where there is no cheating. everyone complains long and loud about sandbaggers in trap but no real proof. Everyone says Barry Bonds uses Steroids but not enough proof to get him suspended. Why should Football be any different? Why even on the unbiased news they are claiming that 70% of all High School students have cheated on exams.

To answer your question "who else has been caught doing it?" I don't ever remember it coming up before. Of course that proves nothing.

Bob Lawless

13. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Hunter44, Your a dink! If you just watched the pre-game show on Fox both Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer both admitted they "stretched the rules". The only reason the Pat's were caught was that the commish sent a memo to all teams prior to the start of the seasen stating that if we we catch ya yer screwed. Obviously they did'nt pay attention. By the by, Barry Bonds is a putts! Aint no taint here! Nuff said.
    Duece

14. ivanhoe

Jim Miller I have a suggestion for you instead of trying to prove how intelligent you think you are why don't you just answer the question. After all I answered your.

You said "Does one now have to discuss the absurdity of trying to prove a negative?" I don't know what you are talking about I am not trying to prove anything. You asked a question "Other than New England, who else has been caught doing it?" I answered it "I don't ever remember it coming up before." I also asked a question "Mr Miller is there any proof that they are not?" this is what I received "Come on Ivanhoe, you are smarter than that. You have no proof or any incidents that any other team is doing it and your retort is. "Mr Miller is there any proof that they are not." Wow!" I will have to assume that that is a NO. You could have just said that I didn't need all the drivel and bull.

You don't play these games very well do you, well no matter if is after all a game and who really cares? Oh and also does anyone really believe that by watching the defensive coordinator signals it effects the outcome of the game. Not. You people need to get a life and find something important to worry about.

Bob Lawless

15. hunter44

So, duce, answer Mr. Miller's question: Which other pro football team has been caught & been penalized a 1st round draft pick for that kind of cheating. Bonds is a cheat IMHO & I now place the pats in the same category. You seem to be long on mouth but short on facts.

16. ivanhoe

hunter44 you say "Bonds is a cheat IMHO & I now place the pats in the same category. You seem to be long on mouth but short on facts." with all due to you. IMHO doesn't classify as a fact so your statement does not carry very much weight now does it?

Bob Lawless

17. FredB

FredB Member

38 - 14 Baby!

18. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Lets wait till the end of the season.

Nuff said.

Berettaman7

19. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Gosh its great how football brings out the best in us.LOL
    Duece

20. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Let me ask you this simple question:The head coach of the JETS (who lost yet another game yesterday)-was in the employ of the N.E.Patriots for several years prior to becoming the Jets coach--If this camera business is so outrageous is Eric Mangini guilty of nothing? He IS GUILTY OF THE VERY SAME CLAIMS HE HAS JUST MADE.If he had won the game last week would we have heard anything? I do not think so.He did the very same thing while he was in N.E. Now Mangini did not think this thing all the way through and this will come back to bite him in the butt.He sounds more like Al Sharpton!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.