1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

N Cal Shooter AC West

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RENOSTEVE, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

I would appreciate any information regarding the welfare of Mr. A.C. West who I believe lived in the Auburn area in Northern California. He was always a fine gentleman and shooter and I have not seen him at any CA or NV shoots for some time. I very much hope he is well. I see that he has not registered any ATA targets since 2008.

Thank you,
    Steve

2. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Hey TL thank you for the suggestion, you are always thinkin. No Sir we did not hear of Mary Brown passing. I am glad you remember AC as he was another of my favorites, along with yourself. Always my very best to you and your lovely bride, Steve.

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Haven't seen AC at Fallon in a while. ( maybe a year?)

4. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Thanks Wolfram AC did enjoy Fallon, as do we all. Steve

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

One of these days Steve, your going to have to stay around long enough to swill a Picon Punch or two. Maybe we can try that out on the January Multi plex.

6. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Roger that!! Have to keep Franklin off the gas pedal as soon as the doubles stop flyin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.