1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

N C State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 682LINY, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Hello and happy new year everyone,,,,I just made my resavations for the NC State Shoot at Bostic/Old Hicory GC,,6/13-6/15,,staying at Comfort Inn in forest city,,,,any info about the area ,,I have never shot there,,,,Hows the food at the club?,,,shade , parking ,,extra caricul;ar shooting games,,,,Hope to see some of you there,,,,e mail above,,,drop the XXX's

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

682LINY- I will be there. Shade is a little hard to find but the new club house should be ready. Food at the club is average. Not many games or extracurricular activities at the club. But, you will have a great time because of the people. Within an hour or so, you will feel like you are part of a big family. Put out some chairs by your camper for others to sit on. There might not be room for you to sit so you have to walk around and sit under the awning of someones else's camper. At dinner time, just walk around until you smell something good and have a seat. You should learn what the term "front porch people" means. A cooler sitting outside means "help yourself". Don't be concerned if one morning, you see my gun, shells, and the other stuff shooters bring, under your camper. My wife drops me off at 8 and comes back at 5 and I need a place to pile my junk. I just pick one. And, watch out for Fred and his camera. He will take your picture and post it on this site. Make sure your wife picks some blackberries for you. Best place to find them is at the entrance to the club.

Pat Ireland

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Pat you are welecome to stash your stuff with me anytime,,I will bring an extra chair for you,,,will be in a big black chevy pic up with trapshooter . com and TEAM BERETTA on the side and NY plates on it ,,,,See Ya in june,,Billy

5. 682LINY

682LINY Member

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Billy,

I believe it overlaps the PA States at Elysburg 7-15 Jun.

I would like to make it to the NC homegrounds. I was looking at the HOF18-21Sep.

Guy

7. kingbilly

kingbilly TS Member

gdbabin looks like the nc hof will be oct 9-12 this year. we seem to be moving dates a lot these days. state shoot will be june 11-15.

billy iwill be at the empire grd. if you have any questions about the state shoot. look for me at the blue and white striped tent by the club house. bill howe

8. 682LINY

682LINY Member

dont think I will be at empire,,,,will shoot the Colonial sat , sun,,,and monday 6/7-6/9 at elysberg than head for NC,6/13-6/15,,have to meet my Dad in Tenn after NC shootthan up to canada for Onteriogal's shoot

9. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Looks like a ton of porch sitting will go on looking at the pad in front of the new clubhouse!

NC is looking for tax deductible donations to finish the project!

Please help if you can!

38-01615

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

Fred- Any chance it will have a roof by the State Shoot? I am sure you know that the location of the club house will change the prior least favorite fields into the most favored fields.

Pat Ireland

11. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Pat I would imagine the roof will be on by the Spring Shoot.

:)

38-01615

12. phirel

phirel TS Member

I will be at the Spring shoot and will check out the roof.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.