1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

MyTrapClub.com Gift Card Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by reed92, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reed92

reed92 TS Member

If you haven't already, check out MyTrapClub.com. We are giving away a $50 Cabela's Gift Card!
  2. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

It said my user name or password was not right???

Oh well.

How are you going to pick the winner??? Is by the highest number of points as you tell how to improve your chances of winning by getting points to sign in and by starting and answering posts. Ray
  3. reed92

reed92 TS Member

Ray

Are you positive you entered the correct username and password? You could try the 'forgot login' link, which should email you a new password.

Also, the winner will be chosen randomly. If you have 100 points, you have 100 entries, etc. The more points, the higher your chance of winning.

-Reed
  4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Reed-

I'm registered with MyTrapClub but every time I try to log in, the system tells me incorrect username. Got a few bugs to work out or what??

BBB
  5. reed92

reed92 TS Member

Bob,

We just moved to a new server yesterday, which is causing more issues than expected.

I will look into it. Your username is BIGBOB, correct?

-Reed
  6. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I had you remember it so I should be able to just click to log in. Will check it out some other time. ray = xtrap2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.