1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MYRTLEWOOD BURL PICTURES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr.M, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I have seen several requests for pictures of exhibition grade myrtlewood in the past several months, but have seen no responses. With the controversy lately about showing pictures and marketing on TS.COM, I am reluctant to post them here. I have a half dozen Myrtlewood Burl two-piece and two full rifle true Tiger Stripe Myrtlewood pieces coming to the market. I would be happy to send pictures to anyone who will take the time to email me a one word request "Pictures" to the email address above. Remove the xxx's.

Regards and good shooting, Mike Mann ATA 0734685

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Here's a Milton Berle picture.........lol Maybe he's a brother of Myrtlewood Burl.........lol lol

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

3. TigerMyrtle

TigerMyrtle Member

Mike:
    Will your Tiger Stripe Myrtlewood look anything like my Kolar? In 2002 this gun was the first factory stocked Myrtlewood stock Racine had done.
    Eric Schmidt
    KO1750

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos2283/4/51/64/37/61/0/61376451411_0_ALB.jpg

4. TigerMyrtle

TigerMyrtle Member

Blank pic

Eric Schmidt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.