1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Myrtle Grove Registered Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshooterjoe7, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

I will be in the area tomorrow and wondered if the shoot at Myrtle Grove is worth going to?Thanks Joe

2. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

I guess no one is going?????

3. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

I have shot there and plan on shooting some of there registered shoots as we go down there a bit. They are nice folks over there and from what I understand they have a decent turn out for there shoots.

Pete

4. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

I too have shot there and always had a great time. They have allot of Big 50's on Wednesday.

Mike

5. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

Wednesdays are great fun....starts around 12ish I think..they welcome everyone to shoot...

Dave E.

6. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

No one wanted to shoot registered on Sunday, so wed i plan to go see if any one shoots the big 50.

7. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Went there a year ago for a registered shoot while the wife sat on the beach. I was the only one there. The guy said, "come back at 2pm and someone else might show up". Waste of time, but I hope it takes off.... a little.

8. Sock Eating Golden

Sock Eating Golden TS Member

Glad to hear there's some action out there. I'm planning on stopping by in August while on vacation. Even if it's just for practice. I'm sure I'll need the stress relief by then.

9. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

The Big 50 went real well, had 16 shooters, beautiful weather and a bunch of good guys...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.