1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Myrtle Grove Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zoom, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoom

zoom TS Member

I hear that Myrtle Grove Gun Club in SC. is going down the tubs. Some guys from up north have been down there 4 and 5 times over the last two years and it is about the same. NO roads, No Homes being built. I was thinking of getting a lot but I'm not sure now. I had called myself last year and was told things are going very well. The photos the guys took of Myrtle Grove gun club in March 2007 back up what they said,nothing has been done.Does anyone have any thoughts on this club or what is going on ??

2. zoom

zoom TS Member

3. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Zoom,

Don't throw in the towel too soon! I took the pix of the first registered shoot held at MG.

I don't know a lot about the housing situation but I do know that things seem to be turning around at MG.

I have a friend that bought a retirement home near Myrtle Beach. He is originally from PA and placed 4th in the 2006 GAH.

He is a real stickler for detail and knows how gun clubs should look and run.

His last report was promising in relation to the traps having sod installed down the line. I don't know how many traps are up and running at this time.

Word is that the PVA will be holding a shoot at MG in May. This should be a true litmus test of the facilities and management.

Please feel free to contact me for honest info from a guy that shoots there when he is in town!

38-01615

4. zoom

zoom TS Member

Thanks for the info. I'll keep my fingers crosed as I have land in Southport NC. I hope to shoot there often so I hope all goes well for them.
    Thanks
    B C

5. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

they just poured 4 more trap fields and layed sod. the parking lot is supposed to be poured this week. model homes are about to be built. roads and street lights are in. looks real promising. myself and doc boc have 4 lots there and i plan to build in about 3 years. rick zino

6. Hank Cross

Hank Cross Member

Lots of progress with Bill Martin as manager. I shoot trap (including doubles) there about twice a week.

Hank Cross 843-651-8840

7. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

PVA shoot May 4-5-6, 2007. It's being put on by the SouthEastern PVA Chapter.
    Hope to see you there.

Phil Santos

8. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Zoom,

As one of the partners in the Myrtle Grove Plantation Gun Club, I can assure you that there are no financial problems with the club or the development. Rome (and Myrtle Grove) wasn't built in a day. This is a multi-million dollar venture and we have more than enough capital to see it through the beginning cycles of business. As mentioned above the streets and utilities are in and houses are being built now.

We have sodded the trap line and the walkways are chairshooter friendly for trap, skeet and sporting clays.

We are proud to host the PVA Shoot coming up in May. Any of you that would like to come and participate would be welcome. There are hundreds of hotels and restaurants within a 20 minute drive and a world-class campground 1 mile down the road for those of you with campers.

If you need further information please call our main office at Terra Properties at 843-839-9300

Thanks, Bob Schultz

9. BWPBeretta

BWPBeretta TS Member

I am going to be vacationing at Myrtle Beach April 14 to april 20 and wonder if you have any shoots or practice going on then. Thanks

Bruce

10. ASHOT

ASHOT TS Member

They had planed on having Reg. shoots the last weekend eack Mo. Is this still the cast and if so is there going to be a shoot there on Memorail Day weekend?
    I am going to be down there and will bring a gun if they are going to shoot.

11. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Call the club - 843-716-7074 - They will answere any questions!

38-01615

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

myrtle grove gun club

myrtle grove plantation gun club
myrtlegrovegunclub
trapshoot resteraunt venture drive valentia pa