1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Myrtle Grove Gun Club, SC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bkt514, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

I need some clarification of directions and perhaps a solid telephone number for the Myrtle Grove Gun Club in South Carolina. I plan on being down in the Myrtle Beach area over the Thanksgiving Holidays and would like to shoot some ATA targets....thanks......Bruce

2. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Did you already check out the website above?

FRedmon

3. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

Yes have been to the site......looks like the club is up near the NC border, I thought it might be near the Myrtle Beach Airport??

4. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

Greetings...I shoot there every time in Myrtle beach. You need to go north of the airport. The club is off of route 9..that's the best way to describe it..Route 9 comes into north Myrtle beach...I have included a link....on Route 9.. turn north at the exxon station on 905...go a couple of miles to old buck creek road. turn left...go a couple of miles...entrance will be on the right clearly marked...Great Club...Great folks.....they have a shoot coming up in November to support burn victims...http://www.claytargetsonline.com/club.php/2348

Dave Eslinger

5. aviator

aviator TS Member

Be sure to turn on "Old" Buck Creek road. The first road you come to is named Buck Creek Rd. It confused me the first time I tried to find it.

6. doc boc

doc boc Member

Hi Bruce club number is 843 716 7074 address is 660 hwy 143 Longs SC 295668
    Club is open wednesday thru sunday. Club Manager Bill Martin. Have fun and tell them doc says hello.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

myrtle grove gun club longs sc