1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Myerstown Rod and Gun, (PA)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wayne of PA, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does anyone know if this club shoots practice during the evening Monday through Thursday.

While traveling home today I notice it was only 18 miles from from my place it Lititz. I thought it could another club to try out. There was nothing mentioned on the ATA page about their hours. Thanks in advance.

Dale,

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Dale,

I am not familiar with Myerstown, but Paradise is about the same distance from Lititz and they shoot Monday and Thursday nights. The address is 327 S. Belmont Rd

3. Rockeee1

Rockeee1 TS Member

Myerstown shoots Wednesday Mornings,Cocalico shoots thursday evening and Manheim shoots thursday evenings.All very nice places to shoot.Regards Rocky

4. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Correction

Manheim shoots Wednesday nights.

Frank

Hey Dale, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you last Wednesday night. With shooting doubles and caps; and looking after things, I was very busy.

Will be at reading today and Sunday, perhaps I'll see you there.

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks for all the information above. Maybe I'll try Paradise Monday nights.

Dale,

Frank, I won't be at Reading this weekend. I haven't been there in years. Maybe some day I'll get a chance to go again. Maybe we'll see you Wednesday night.

Dale,

Ed, Thanks for the email and the information. Maybe I'll see you at E-Town some Thursday night.

Dale,

6. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Dale,

Paradise does not shoot the third Monday of the month, it is meeting night for the coon hunters.

Dave

7. gunner53

gunner53 TS Member

Cocalico is a Great place to shoot and shoot every Thursday nite starting at
    4pm till about 9pm. Come out and enjoy shooting practice and big 50 singles handicap and doubles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

myerstown rod and gun club