1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

my wonderful guerini experience

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by al3526, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al3526

al3526 TS Member

Weeks ago i asked about lynn gipson and how he is to deal with.. the answer is great!! he set it up that i could visit guerini in maryland (i live in nj) to pick out my gun. today my bro and i took the drive and it was well worth the time. i shoot lefty and decided to purchase a magnus trap o/u with left wood. we were met by john skinner (senior gunsmith) given a tour of the facility and were given the option of picking out the wood for my gun. i have nothing but the highest praise for the staff and mr. skinner.i just wanted to state publicly how great the experience has been thanks to lynn gipson and john skinner. thanks al

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx for sharing - I always wondered about them. I also have been to Lynns web site many times, now I feel comfortable to buy

3. al3526

al3526 TS Member

he gave me the best price, answered calls promptly, and made the transaction hastle free. i would def. call him first. al

4. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

It seems that these kind of experiences are herd about all the time from CG. When I had mine they treated me like I was the owner of the company. There may be some gun Manufactures that are as good but there are none better, guarantied.

5. al3526

al3526 TS Member

i am new to this game....started in april. i wondered when we loaded the car and prepared for the 3 hour drive if it would be worth it. it was! not for the hat or t shirts they gave my bro and i but for the opportunity to pick my wood and see the shop. it was clean and orderly as you would expect and every piece that was in a vice had a shop towel wrapped around it. they even offered to massage the action to make it easier to open. i would feel good sending my gun in for their pitstop program knowing that it would be returned in the same condition. the reception was warm and the time spent went quickly. lynn gipson was wonderful to work with. when you ask for his best price its what you get. straight foward and to the point. then he does as he states. my family and i will purchase from him again no doubt. thanks al

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Sounds like a trip to the Wonka Candy Co. Any oompa loompas?

7. chipking

chipking TS Member

NAW Barry the closest they have is Brier the black lab and her new cohort Caesar the golden lab pup.

--- Chip King ---

8. al3526

al3526 TS Member

up for a great transaction!

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Al. If you shoot 5000 ATA targets a year over th next two years, you will be in th market for a K gun or a P gun. Tell us how good the gun is after you have shot the hell out of it. Carting the gun home in the car is not a reasonable measuring stick.

10. chipking

chipking TS Member

Jack I have 12 thousand total registered and practice through mine since May and have had zero problems. I'll let you know when or if something breaks. My comb adjustment lock screws loosened up once does that count.

--- Chip King ---

11. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

9K thru mine sine April and nothing has come loose at all.

Dave Eberhart

12. TjayE

TjayE Member

Al, where in Maryland is the Guerini factory located? I would like to take a tour through their factory. Tom E.

13. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Caesar Guerini USA, Inc.
    700 Lake Street
    Cambridge, MD 21613
    Tel: (410) 901-1131
    Fax: (410) 901-1137
    Email info@gueriniusa.com

14. al3526

al3526 TS Member

before all the other branded gun owners get a wild hair in their ---. i am commenting only on the transaction between myself and lynn gipson and guerini. i like the look and feel of the gun and all those involved were gracious. thanks al

15. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

MIA you are so far off base... there is more than one great gun on the market and I would bet you will nvere be treated the same at either company like you are at Ceasar. Trust me I know first hand that John, Wes and all at Ceasar will be there in years to come. Not every gun is for everyone that's why there is more than one on the market but, why do some people always have to bad mouth others. Just get along and like what you like and let us enjoy our guns!

16. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Sometimes I get the idea that some of these guys that have payed the big money for there guns are quite jealous of the price and value of the CG. I owned a CG magnus combo which I liked a lot. I fell into a pot of gold so I sold it and got the gun of my dreams which is a Kolar and yes I like it also. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one but the CG will smash targets just as good as any gun made. If I was looking for a combo that didn't cost an arm and a leg I would look past the B guns and get a CG in a heart beat.

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

My Summit combo has about 6,500 trouble free rounds so far.
    Still hard to open and very tight. It moves better than any gun I have tried.

I would not trade it at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.