1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My wife walked out on me today !!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ysr_racer, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

After what I thought was 12 years of happy marriage, my wife walked out on me today...

for two GLORIOUS weeks. She said something about Europe, or her girl friends, or shopping. To tell you the truth, I wasn't really listening, but I did hear "two (glorious) weeks".

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I came home from a hunting trip and I saw on the porch all my stuff. Guns, cloths and other things. I looked at it then walked in the house and said "I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING BUT YOUR NOT TAKING ANY OF STUFF".

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Send your address and we can all send you some food since you will likely starve in 2 weeks . I have 1/2 a pizza coming your way !!!!

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Change the locks quick. Bill

5. C-Money

C-Money Member

Congratulations! LOL! Hope she has a good trip and a safe return!

6. 1oz

1oz Member

I once told the wife I was leaving ,her response I'm going with you . Enjoy while it last.

7. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I came home from a shoot and my wife met me at the door with a suitcase in her hand. She said, "it's either trapshooting or me." Shaken by this ordeal, I asked her to wait a minute. She smiled as she lowered the suitcase to the floor. I said, "Honey, would you mind dropping my shooting coat off at the cleaners on your way out of town?"

8. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

You guys crack me up.

Here's another one. A guy wins the lottery and says, "Honey, pack your bags, I just won the lottery".

His wife says, "Should I pack for the beach or the mountains". He replies, "I don't care, just get the heck out".

9. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

A guys wife told him that prostitues in Las Vegas get $300 to have sex. He said "So what does that mean?" She said she was leaving and heading to Las Vegas. He went upstairs and started packing a suit case. She asked "Where are you going? " He replied " Las Vegas, I want to see you live on $900 a year!!!!!"

10. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Ken, now that was funny. Jackie B.

11. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Take my wife, please -- Henny Youngman

12. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Hahahah . but you all would be the first ones to cry if it happened for good!!!!

13. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

My wife ran off with my best friend, boy do I miss him.

14. hobdayk

hobdayk TS Member

I did some trading and got a model 12 for my wife .... it shoots a little high but I ran my first straight with it last weekend .. pretty good tarde as far as I'm concerned

15. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Wow, does my know me or what !!!

I went to grab a beer out of the fridge and found a note that said, "Don't drink too much while I'm out of town. Love xoxo"

Then when I went to grab cigar out of my humidor, I found a note that said, "Don't smoke too much while I'm out of town. Love xoxo"

When I went to grab a roll of toilet paper I found a note that said, "CLEAN YOUR G-D DAMN BATHROOM BEFORE I GET HOME"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

my wife walked in on me