1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My very own ATA Bank of America credit card!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tumbleweed, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

I feel so honored. Today I received a very personal credit card application from Bank of America signed by our ATA president Gary Sherrod. Did anyone else get one or am just incredibly special.

I really wish the ATA would refrain from selling my name and address to a bunch of salesmen. I better not start getting worthless phone solicitations or we are going to have problems.

2. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

I must be special too, I C filed mine. I wonder how much Iam worth

jpark

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Is this the same bank that gives credit cards to illegals with no SS numbers? My thoughts on this; Fill that post paid return envelope with scrap paper and send it back to BOA. I'm going to do it. Larry

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I got mine last week.

Bearing in mind the state of our economy, my personal needs and my desire to help local business people, here's what I am going to do:

I filled out the information required and mailed the form back to BofA in Charlotte and should receive my new card soon with a $75,000 limit.

Once done, I'll drive to Parkton, MD., purchase 5 new Silver Seitz trap guns using my brand new ATA MasterCard.

I will sell 4 and keep the one I like the best.

At no time will I send BofA a full payment on the credit balance, merely $10.00 to $15.00 monthly as that is all I can afford.

I think this is a fairly inexpensive method of leasing a new Seitz and I have helped our economy by putting that Tarp money to good use locally!!

Curt

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Let me know when the 4 you don't want are 4 sale. I could be interested in buying one.

6. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

What the heck, when I signed up for the ATA I didn't know they would be selling my information....

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

FYI,

I got one a year ago and started checking some background info on Bank Of America. It seems they are issuing credit cards to people who don't have social
    security numbers.(illegal aliens) They are also operating by financial Shariah Law guidelines (Muslim BS) not to mention they are the largest sender of money to Mexico by bank wire or transfer. I immediately called and canceled my card and ran it through the shredder.
    Right now many banks out there are operating by Shariah Law standards in order to do business with the middleast. I'd certainly reccommend checking your personal bank and see what their posture is on Shariah Law financial guidelines. I've also closed accounts at Suntrust and Wachovia due to their involvement with Shariah compliance. I've moved all assets to my local credit union.

Even emailed my delegate and asked if the ATA name should really used to endorse this kind of business with known terrorist ties. No response.

Time to make a stand and quit sending money to people who threaten to kill all of us on a daily basis.

Just my experience.

Dave

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have had an ATA credit card (Visa) for over 10 years, I never use it ... There was a time when the ATA was supposed to get a kickback for the purchases people made on those cards ... I figured being as the ATA don't take credit cards why would I bother worrying about them getting a kick back from my useing one that would benefit them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. JDSENIOR

JDSENIOR Member

It's rather ironic that the ATA would issue a credit card that they won't accept at the Grand cashier window!

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It's an ATA "Affinity" card issued by BofA not the ATA.

Curt

and yes, I'm waiting for mine....

11. JDSENIOR

JDSENIOR Member

My point is , they obviously support the concept but they do not subscribe nor choose to implement a system that 98% of the retail merchants have acknowledged as necessary for survival. The ATA needs to adopt modern forms of payment.

12. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The ATA needs to distance itself from any bank or institution operating under Shariah financial guidelines.

Also how does Pepsi get rights to sell it's soft drinks at Sparta when they are a major contributor to gun control causes?

Apparently the ATA and the Chicago politicians will take anyones money no matter how dirty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.