1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Trap Scores database

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Capt. Morgan, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I like the idea of the database that appears in the forum's main page header but I would like it more if the club list started blank so each shooter (like me) could create a list of only their clubs without the need to delete all the names currently on the list. I've never shot at any of the ones on the list and would rather not pick through them to find my own.

Morgan

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Capt., I think you need to go into database maintenance and re-initialize your database, that clears everything<br> and then enter your clubs and scores info. If I understand the question that is.<br>Harv

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Thanks, that worked...

But having had a chance to look around in it, I think the 3S software offers more options and doesn't depend on someone else's server to use.

Morgan

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Capt. Morgan, then by all means use the 3S software of which you speak.

Hauxfan!

5. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vernal Rod & Gun Active Member

David hooked me up with this system a while back and I think it's pretty awesome. Lets me just input the scores and it does the rest. Personally I thought he ought to charge something for it, but David just isn't like that. So once again he's added something really cool to this already free website that we all love. Thanks David! Sean Hawley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.