1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Theory Confirmed - Blagojevich Trial

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Recoil Sissy, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

When the jury deliberations for disgraced and impeached former Illinois Governor, Rotten Rod Blagojevich, drug past the second day, I told my spouse a juror has been bought.

See the link for Fox News confirmation. One lone hold out hung the jury eleven to one (11 - 1).

My next prediction: the Feds will retry and an untainted jury will find him guilty on all counts.

sissy

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

The real losers again are the taxpayers of this disgraced state. Crooks seem to really succeed in this state. What a shame it is there are so many slow learners here.

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Sissy:

1 juror on only one count... what we don't know is what the score was on the other 22 counts. The disgrace is that Fitzgerald and his team, with all their resources came up nearly empty handed, when they gloated about how they were going to readily put him away... I'm sure he got an earful after the lone verdict.

Blago got his money's worth from Adam Sr & Jr.

regards,

Jay

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Yeah, and that purchased juror...

5. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Obama was a featured player in this whole issue. Since the Obama history is a mystery they had lots of practice fixing the outcome for Blago.

Blago can't keep his mouth shut which may be a fatal mistake.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the uproar when he gets probation, LOL.

HM

7. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

That someone got that 3AM phone call.

8. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

In today's Tribune... it was 11-1 on the Senate Seat sale count, they remained far apart on the others...

Jay

9. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

The only other state more corrupt than Illinois is New Jersey.
    Why the people of Illinois keep electing corruption is beyond
    me. I recall when the Illinois Secretary of State died of a
    heart attack in the mid-80's. They found over a million bucks
    in cash in his apartment. It all starts with the Chicago machine.
    One of these days they'll hopefully get Mayor Daley.

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Unfortunately the Chicago and surrounding area has more population to vote in these bottom dwellers than the rest of the state. What is wrong with the voters of Chicago and its surrounding areas beats the shit out of me.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They're city people. They think instead of hunting and killing animals you should go to the store and buy the meat where they make it.

They flush the toilet and the nasty goes away. If they had to fix their own vehicle they would have a stroke. Hammer and nail are foreign to them, replaced with doublle bubble and steak houses.

Most of them suck on the public teat or slop at the public trough in one way or another.

And they have an appetitie for bullshit, because they swallow a lot of it every election.

Disclaimer: Not all of them are like that, but enough to ensure that the bullshit will continue.

HM

12. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

I would like to know the whole story We never will..Wonder who Blago was going to sell the senate seat to..Could it have been Jessee Jackson Jr by any chance..The shoebox politician was Paul Powell He had the money in shoeboxes in his closet when he died..Almost like the louisiana politician that kept it in the freezer..Could Rahmn and Osamma and Resko add anything to this mess??
    We are only getting about 20% of the story..Why not play all of the tapes..The government sure did a lot of leaking of the evidence and tried to use the court of public opinion..The media is owned by the politicians..They don't report the news they just tell stories..Never let the facts get in the way,,The Chicago way that is.We will just blow another 30 million for the retrial..The taxpayers can afford it..Let them eat cake..

13. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Here is a question for you, Heard yesterday they have set aside 30 mil for a new trial. Now the feds and staff are all ready on payroll, judgeand all court people except the jury are already getting paid. So where does the 30 mil go?

14. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

If I was on the jury, I would have said not guilty until the suppressed evidence implicating Obama was also brought up. Why throw one rat off the cliff when the whole "rat pack" could have been driven over the edge.

15. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Would you be worried if you were the loan jurior that held out?

16. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

I agree with GunDr..What was the hurry to arrest Blago..We could have learned what rat was going to take the cheese..Jessee.Lisa Madigan.Maybe one of the mayors hand picked relatives.Sellers need buyers..Maybe the government has a list of buyers..I'm sure they do.

17. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Based on news reports the 1 juror hung the jury on many counts. The news also went on to say that the juror was a past state employee. Several of the other jurors stated that the juro that hung the jury would want" to see a video of one person shooting another" before convicting some one of murder. At this point it's a mute point Blago is a convicedt felon why spend any more with a retrial?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.