1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Thanks to Ljutic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

I just want to give a big thanks to all the folks at Ljutic. Nadine, Jimmie, and Mike were always up-beat, pleasant, and informative. I sent them my 36 year old Mono Gun for rebuild on their winter special. I got it back a few days ago and what a difference. I now have a 1974 Ljutic that looks and performs as new. If anyone knows of a service that can do the same for my body please let me know, cost is not an issue (LOL). Marc

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I did the same thing, after 400K rounds and 25 years. The job was great. Release trigger is perfect. Looks and shoots like a new gun. Thanks, Jimmy you did a perfect job on the trigger.

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

I must agree and send my thanks also to Ljutic. I've only owned a Ljutic for about 8 months. Even so, I've come to realize that this is the finest Singles/Handicap gun money can buy. You may disagree with me.

I've spoken with Nadine and Jimmy on the phone and couldn't have received better customer service. Nadine wrote me a letter to accompany the parts Jimmy sent me. This gun has become one of my prized possessions. I'm not gonna say that I'll never sell it, but you can bet if I do, it will be to get another Ljutic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.