1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My tax plan--very simple

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by xringjim, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Forget all the various taxes and fees we incur on a daily and yearly basis. Next, you send 49% of your income to either the state in which you live or to the Federal government. Whichever works best. Then, let the various government agencies fight over how they're going to divide up that 49%. You keep 51% which at least leaves you feeling like you're not a slave to government. Only problem I see with this plan......the government(s) couldn't even make a go of it with that 49%. So, what we're left with is an ever increasing government which will continue to take more and more from us until we actually do something about it. Our votes still seem to count for something. Let's use them guys. Jim

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I already thought the Obama Tax Plan was as follows

Line#1.....How much did you make??
    Line#2.....Enter amount then mail it in

3. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

You guys sound like the English tax plan. I suspect if your plan were to go into effect we would be in the black in a couple years and all those programs the government has now would double. They would have so much money they would be fighting to see where they could spend it all. The new fighter jet that's being built comes to mind now it's a money pit with a never ending bottom. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.