1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My son finished with A school

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timb99, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Please tell your sons THANKS for serving our country.

2. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

What's his rating?

3. gotbass

gotbass Member

Even though it was 1967 I still remember getting out of A school and getting my first set of orders. Please tell your son that we thank him for his service. A tin can sailor, tell him to stay away from the greasy pork chops the first dinner after they get underway.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Sing the boys' praises every chance you get. I will never tire of hearing about our guys that serve. They make you darn proud, don't they?

5. cwbanker

cwbanker Member

Thanks for your son's service and your support of him. He and every other member of the military needs to hear this more from us.

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

God bless your son and all our Servicemen, and Women. Thank You, Jeff

7. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Please thank your son for his service to our country and for protecting her.

the Hulls

8. docjonsn

docjonsn TS Member

Please tell your son good job and thank you.
    next when you get a chance to go out and visit him,take a trip up to Camp Pendleton. Bring your trap guns, Camp Pendleton has a world class trap range
    thanks again
    MM1 Peter Healy (retired)
    (USS Chicago, USS Coral Sea)
    (Shellback, Bluenose, and the Order of the Ditch)

9. Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder TS Member

Comgratulations and thanks to him and you for his service. The Navy manages to draw out the best in our young people and I am sure they will with your son, they certainly did with mine.

You however are about to embark on one of life's most proud yet sacry jouney's, a child in the mil

10. Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder TS Member

Comgratulations and thanks to him and you for his service. The Navy manages to draw out the best in our young people and I am sure they will with your son, they certainly did with mine.

You however are about to embark on one of life's most proud yet scary journey's, a child in the military who may go in harms way.It will keep you awake at night wondering about where your son is and what he is doing. He will be just fine ,but you and his mother will indeed worry.

My hat is off to all who serve our country and to their parents. Those who have had a child in combat will know exactly what I am talking about. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I was fortunate enough to be in line at an airport snack bar behind a young soldier with his wife and baby the otther day. It felt good to buy their lunch!

Jim

11. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

That must be like Army AIT

Well congratulations and good for him

regards from Iowa

Gene

12. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Your sons and your family are wished the best as are all our service men and women. Be proud very proud

13. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Copper, thanks to your son for his service.

Even during my naval service during Vietnam, I was treated very kindly when traveling in uniform. Never underestimate the kindness of American citizens.

PS - Nothing like spam and pork'n'beans for breakfast the first day out.

From a fellow sailor: Fair winds and following seas.

Best,
    Dennis

14. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

"Home of the Free because of the Brave," please let your son know how thankful we are for his service. Kim

15. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

WE all wish him(along with all service men and women) God speed, and since your son is a Navy man I guess we should add "fair winds and following seas". God Bless ALL of our troops. M.E. Brazell-USAF Retired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.