1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Smoker..

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blkcloud, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I have spent thousands on stainless grills/smokers in the past.. one day I read about the UDS..ugly drum smoker.. I built one and things havent been the same since.. this joker is wonderful.. it purs all day long on a load of charcoal where ever you want it to.. 200-300 degrees depending on what your cooking.. though I would share it with you since I have enjoyed it so much..
    [​IMG]

2. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

My smoker on memorial day,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

The full view,,,

5. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Just had to one up me huh.. couldnt stand it could you...haha..nice smoker!

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have a Traeger Q75 with digital, wheels, glass tray, rib rack all the sh-- on it. Have had it since 2002. I would make one next time like you did. The Traeger is ok but they say you can grill with it and thats a bunch of crap. When I grill I want fire. It does a wonderful job of smoking Brisket, Pork, Salmon, Steelhead etc but it aint no grill

7. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

mmmm sausages.....

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

blkcloud, I stole that one about 2 months ago for 1/3 the price of a new one,,this one was used twice,,I gave it to my son for his birthday,,,,the whole damn thing is 1/4" thick steel,,should last quite a long time,,,
    and one more thing, is that blue thing setting on your deck rail Gary Colemans casket???????lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.