1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My small part to screw ebay

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yeah, like that's gunna get them to reverse their decision. ePay won't stop until ALL gun and eventually ALL hunting related auctions are banned.<br>
    <br>
    And you didn't screw ePay. You screwed the ones still listing their ePay-banned items for auction. That makes you a tool of ePay. Kinda like the Hitlerjugend snitching on their parents.

2. richrob

richrob TS Member

great idea, you got screwed, so go ahead and screw everybody else.

you are huring other pro gun people not ebay.

they are not going to do any extra work because of you, you dont make a difference.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If all of the trapshooter and clay target shooters across the country banded to together to screw EBay there wouldn't be enough of an impact to make a difference to them ... They will never notice you are gone and their bottom line won't change enough to matter to them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. C H S

C H S TS Member

<I>"The ultimate goal should be to get them to dump the entire HUNTING category so it can be picked up complete by whoever the marketplace determines is best suited, with the ultimate goal of having a replication of ebay's HUNTING category all in one place again."</I>

Man, I like that word "whoever".

That's one heck of an assumption: that "somebody" or a collection of "somebodies" is going to jump right in, produce a few big bags of cash and establish a replacement venue where all the displaced ebayers can move in and sell their stuff.

Good luck!!

Andy

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

Actually, Gunbroker and/or Auction Arms offer us another venue. No need to create another one.

Gun stuff makes up a small segment of Ebay - or they would not have taken this action.

Don

6. Iampro-hunting

Iampro-hunting TS Member

XP100...... what is your name on ebay? I would like to see what all you still have up for auction as I am looking for some stuff.

7. Iampro-hunting

Iampro-hunting TS Member

There is a too much to list on here of what all I am looking for so if you would just let me know what your name on ebay is I can look up what all you have.

8. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

There are some 80 million homes or there abouts in this country that have gonowners. I do not know if there are enough of us that spend money on E*** (heck it is a four letter....) If those millions of us stopping using E*** doesn't have an effect, nothing will!

So let's get the word out, buy any thing off of E*** your a rat fink!

BOYCOTT I say! Every single gunowner anywhere should BOYCOTT ALL OF e***!

AL

9. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

Instead of screwing gunowners, XP100, simply report other items you feel offend your sensibilities. I personally don't like the phrase Motherf()cker, but 167 items in the general site are using the term. Report them all, then start on other lewd items. Have a blast, but let my auctions ride it out!

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

you wont screw ebay

not a ripple of difference in their huge pond

Gene

11. C H S

C H S TS Member

hey wirenut,

<I>"Andy, you have established yourself as a boorish, argumentative fool here and I think you should quit before you get any behinder than you already are. Your response to my post contains nothing that is logical or even relevant."</I>

Well, la-dee-frickin-da. Aren't we just the one to set ourselves up as the be-all and end-all of the soapbox philosphers? Do you really believe I give a rat's fantail what you think? Do you honestly think I'm the least bit intimidated by all your noise?

I have "established" myself...? And according to which authority would that be?? My post contains nothing "logical or relevant"? As if you'd even know it if you read it!

Call it a hobby. I enjoy putting burrs under the saddle of any self-important clown who thinks every fart out of his mouth is pure gold. I get a kick out of throwing logs on the tracks of the loudest, most pompous, most arrogant, self-centered, self-effacing, sanctimonious, opinionated, narrow-minded blowhard around just to watch the veins on his neck pop. It's as much fun as confusing the ties off the churchy wackos that are dumb enough to wander up my road.

No, you're no fun anymore. You lose all your objectivity when you boil up and let your childish sensitivities get the best of you. You get frantic and you just start flinging whatever pops into your head, so I'm oughta here.

See ya on the line!

Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.