1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My recent trip to the (New) Ljutic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bucko43, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I am so glad you have posted this thread. I am sick of people posting bad things about this GREAT American company.

Kevin

2. Beni

Beni Member

I bought a used mono and dont have any issues with it yet. beni

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

ljutic are top notch in my book as well I have a 97 Dynokic and a 76 monogun both fit great and break targets like no tomorrow. I've called ljutic several times and they have always been great to me.

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Have spoken to them sveral times over the years but have not yet had the priviledge of visiting the factory but hope to some day....they are the best, and nice that you took the time to tell everyone...

5. pdq

pdq Member

I owned a Ljutic for about 2 or 3 years and had occassion to call out there. Nadine answered the phone each time and by the 2nd or 3rd call she knew the sound of my voice, knew my name, and like the original poster wrote, made me feel like a next door (good) neighbor. Very nice person.

Solid guns. Only problem I've ever heard is from a guy I shoot with. His firing pin broke, but this was after he dry fired it about 10,000 times without a snap cap. :)))

Pete

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Excellent thread! I'm glad you posted it as I was wondering how they were getting along. I love my Ljutic, and I'm glad I haven't sold it.

One day I must get up there.

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

If you buy Trapguns as TRADE items, a new Ljutic isn't for you.
    IF you want to buy A SINGLE Trapgun to shoot(well) for the rest of your life...quit picking crap with the chickens and get a Ljutic.
    During the 30-odd yrs that I've enjoyed shooting Trap, I've been fortunate to have owned ALL the top competition guns around. K-gun, P-guns, etc,etc...I finally quit screwing around in the gun-swap market, settled on Ljutic and never looked back.

8. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Another added feature no one ever mentions is that you don't need to take a back-up gun with you. Larry Evans

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

I've had Ljutic shotguns since a Spacegun in 1980. Owned most models and now have 2 monoguns. When I changed guns, it wasn't because there was anything wrong with the gun, I'm just a Trap Shooter. Luckily, I live close enough to the factory so if I need any thing done to the guns, I just call up and drive over. Things are fixed same day and if I bought the gun new, usually for free under their warrenty. Great service, great people!! I just wish the over and unders didn't cost so much.

Tomas

10. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Stainless steel Mono Gun with .033 fixed choke, adjustable comb and adjustable butt plate made me a good handicap shooter when I was struggling with other guns. Great folks, great customer service and great AMERICAN company period.

Bullet proof and a real clay grinder.

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I just happen to have a Ljutic Mono gun circa 1975 (?) 2 (34") barrel set with a pull and release trigger, extra parts, in a travel case, asking $3200.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL ... If anyone knows someone who is looking for a great gun and a super deal "This is it"... I have pictures and specifications, if interested contact me via PM ...Thx, WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I have 2 Ljutics,a Bi-Gun & an LTX. All my dealings with them have been very positive. I recommend them highly.

13. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

I would love to see pics of your engraved Monogun. I cannot buy it, but I sure would like to see it.

14. James.c

James.c Member

Wheres the factory?

15. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yakama Washington.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.