1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My pay check is less....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by omgb, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Well, my paycheck is $32 less every two weeks. My wife's is $26 less every two weeks. That's $116 less each month or $1,392 less per year. And the Big-eared Chicago Bolshevik said he wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class. He's a douche and all of you who voted for him are douche bags too.

R J Talley

2. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Thank your Congress-wankers too. The ones that didn't even make a budget for 4 years. You know, the same ones considering stringent new restrictions on their constituents.

3. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

I hear you

4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Mine is $28 each week less for $112 per month ( 2 flats of shells) or $1344 (24 flats) per year.

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Come on guys, this is how Obama was able to lie to the American people for most of his first term, when he was out there lying to the American people about cutting payroll taxes.

The measure was was passed by Obama's Democrat Congress the first two years he was in office. It was set up to expire just like Bush's tax rates were. Osama's tax break defunded SS which was already in trouble. That money cannot ever be.recaptured.

Self employed people still had to pay the full rate which was almost 13% and your employers were still paying their half for you at the full rate.

You would be crying a whole lot more if all the income tax rates as well as FICA went up.

And don't forget, income and FICA taxes paid to the government do not come out of anybodys pocket but yours, including the money kicked in by the employer. The employer contribution is a myth. It is just money he holds back from paying you to give to the government he pays for the luxuery of giving you a job.

6. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

So this return to FICA witholding rate is news to you?? WTF look at what was witheld from your checks two years ago. No big news at all unless you been living in a cave the last two years. Sorry to sound like a di$k head but come on people don't any of you pay the least bit of attention to what is going on? What the hell did you think it was two years ago when your take home went up by the same amount? Did you think it was a payroll department screw up and you got a bonus??? Scares the hell out of me that some of you actually made babies and drive automobiles on the highway let alone shoot guns!!!!

7. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

No Bill, I saw the increase, I just hate being manipulated this way. I was pretty certain it would have to be rolled back I just don't like the subterfuge used in the process.

R Talley

Oh BTW, I still think all of the Obama voters were and are douche bags.

8. redfin

redfin TS Member

every one at work is bitchin too!!! a least $ 20 bucks less the past two weeks!
    grumble.

9. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

You did realize that the payroll tax break was due to a temporary FICA reduction? If it makes any I you feel better, I never got a FICA reduction in the 40 years that I worked. Better hope inflation (yes, also a tax) doesn't take hold. The FED is cranking $80 billion a month and buying our own bonds. Look what's happened to the price of lead (approx. $1.04 pound today). BT100dc

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

omgb:

I've got another $120 worth of bad news for you...

365/14 = 26.07

$32 + $26 = $58

26.07 x $58 = $1512

-Gary

11. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

OMGB; What did you think would happen.We are in debt up to our azz and our credit rating is down and he needs to raise the debt limit again.Who did you think would have to pay it back,wait till inflation goes crazy and your money is worth less than it is now and you are working so you pay.All the free loaders,the longer unemployment,food stamps,and asistance you will have to pay for.You and I and your children and grand children.That is hou he got votes and put us in the whole.If they drop our credit rating again,our money will be no good at all so every working will be taxed to death.Allsos remember every thing he spends cost a lot more because of the interest we have to pay on the debt.

12. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

You can thank all those Obama voters.
    And in my neck of the woods one can't find anyone who voted for him. Oh My!
    Can't even own up to it

13. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Oh, by the way.

They ain't done yet.

14. Sharp1

Sharp1 Member

Yep I got a 2.5% raise at the 1st of Jan and now I bring home $16 a week less... Funny thou I'm grateful. In the 90's a 2.5% increase would be peanuts. This new administration is breaking everyone and Im just glad its not worse...

15. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Gary, I'm salaried so is my wife. We get 24 checks per year so...I think my math is correct unless I'm missing something.
    R tAlley

16. GW22

GW22 Active Member

OK, that's different. Your math is right then.

-Gary

17. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I always thought it was really a stupid thing they did when they reduced the FICA by 2% a couple of years ago since Social Security was going broke. All they did was make it go broke faster. Now that 2% is back but Social Security is just that much more broke.

I guess that is what politicans do to get votes.

18. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

I liked the part where the 'media' admitted it withheld tax hike reports until AFTER election day.Didn't want the groundlings to think about the downside of "going Zimbabwe".

Gimmee my "free OBammaphone"!!

Shootrman- You may have missed it but the debt was piling up rapidly for the last several administrations. (war, ya know) Congress makes the budget and (should) dis-allow debt over-runs. Tis a new day now.

19. oz

oz Active Member

I wonder if the welfare checks got cut?

20. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

how did this jerk win again i cant beleave it???????????????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.