1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** My New Year's Resolution **

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nicky, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicky

nicky Member

May 23, 2007
    I promise (I think) for the year of 2008 make the following resolution,

I promise to work very hard to earn lot's of money not only for my family but the added taxable income for all those deserving illegal's out there.

I promise the same for all the 2nd., 3rd., 4th., ect. generation welfare family's.

I promise to try harder to understand some of you here on T.S.com.(my wife told me to be patient).

I promise to try and get the garage finish so we can throw the grand opening party.

I promise to ............. ah the heck with it, I just made enough promise's.

Have a wonderful 2008 everyone , Kevin
  2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Feb 26, 2007
    Nicky ... please finish the garage so you can have the grand opening and invite all of us over for the party after hosting us all at your local club for a weekend of shooting and fun. Oh yeah ... I almost forgot ... that weekend you should provide all the ammo and targets we would want to shoot and any extra ammo we care to take with us. ;-)))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.