1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My new shooting vehicle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Cadillac has seem fit to build my new shooting vehicle. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it.

It seats 4 comfortably and room for gear. It gets descent enough fuel economy and will be available as an automatic or manual. Did I mention it has a 556hp supercharged V8 so you'll never be late to a shoot. Ah, a Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon.

[​IMG]

ss

2. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

I would be delighted to car pool with you. Will even pay for gas (I might regret that) but heck it's worth the luxury!

J.F.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Shucker.....THAT is a Great Looking shoot-mobile!!! I would like to go for a ride in that baby!!!.....AND.... I will also kick in for fuel !!......Uncle Sam,Pa.

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Just think of the fun you could have between shoots showing the tail lights to those "tuner" cars the kids play with these days.

This car appeals to one of my golden rules, Too much is never enough!

Jack & Uncle Sam,

I'm affraid I'd have to charge admission if I bought one of those. That's probably the only way I could afford one. Lol.

ss

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Who built that??? O'numbnuts Motors????

6. quartering

quartering Active Member

28 inch wheel rims, i assume

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

The factory 19" wheels will do. Tires may become a problem though, especially if one opt's for the manual transmission.

ss

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Perfect car for shooting IF the gunclub has improved roads leading to the parking area. I know of one club in the greater Los Angeles area that has a wonderful "yesteryear" ambiance: One drives on a dirt graded path and sometimes through a running, albeit slowly running stream, to get to the parking area. The Caddy may not like that. Otherwise...perfect!!!

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

The only Caddie wagon I plan to ride in is black and will carry me in comfort to my final resting place....most likely sooner than later

10. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Where do you put the dog crates?

11. Craig12

Craig12 TS Member

Where is the "Thank you Obama" plate on the front. I had heard that all GM products would come out with them from the factory.

12. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

They only come with the 2012 Relect Obama sticker on the rear.

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'm not sure that rewarding Government Motors' ongoing failure and welfare reliance is the wise thing to do. After 30 continuous years of driving GM they are dead to me.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.