1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My new gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

NOT FOR SALE

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view&current=LJUTICpro3001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view&current=LJUTICpro3009.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

Nice Ljutic. Just bought one similar with less fancy wood. Nice looking shotgun.

3. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Sweet looking gun. One of these days...

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Tasty lookin' Ljutic!...enjoy it and shoot well!

5. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

Mark.......I see there is piting or rust on both sides of the "thing". bring it down to the Dollar; my 9X perazzi wants to beat-up on it!!!! ahhahahahah.........RICK...when you order that new Ljutic get a release....your trigger is stickin on the old one..hahahah....Take care guys!!!

6. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Is that an "Anton"????? Birdtracker

7. luvtrapguns

Not sure who did the wood. It was ordered straight from Ljutic when the gun was built. Gun is a "Pro 3 LTX". Barrel is 35" with four Briley chokes and porting. Rib has the slanted pickets and shoots 80/20. All work was done by/for Ljutic prior to purchase. This is the way it was ordered.

I was concerned that the LTX might be a little too light in front but the 35" barrel smooths the swing nicely. A nice compromise between a too light TM-1 and a too front heavy K-Gun (at least for me).

I have read many times on this site that a stock that fits properly will not kick. I never fully realized how soft shooting a locked breech gun could be until this one. Seems to be less felt recoil than my early Mono Gun with a PFS.

Right now I am going through the learning to shoot a new gun process. Little by little I am falling in love. Marc

8. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

One day when I reach the 27, and the way its going it'll be a long wait

9. clydep

clydep Member

She's a real beauty....and you can see all the 100's ready to come out. In case you could't tell, I to have a soft spot for a nice Ljutic. Good luck with your new gun.....Clydep

10. luvtrapguns

Rick, New gun is so good that all I have to do is shoot in the same ZIP Code as the bird and it breaks. LOL. It is very different than my old Mono Gun. POI is much higher. Great from the 27 but will require getting used to a new look on singles. Starting to come around. Less than a flat of shells fired so far, just needs more time. It is a very easy gun to shoot. Pointability, balance, swing, low recoil, all as good as I could hope for. I hope to shoot it forever, I know it will last longer than I will. Marc

11. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Per-dee gun. How's she shoot. May she take you to the 27 yard line. Break-em all. Jeff

12. luvtrapguns

Jeff, Thanks. Already at the 27. I just need this gun to make me look good while hoping to prove I still belong there. (LOL) Gun points and swings better than anything I have shot in quite a while. Very low felt recoil. I'm hooked. Marc

13. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Marc, that's just a dandy. You deserve to be proud of it. I know I sure would be. That's one you can enjoy just looking at, and shooting it is an added bonus.

14. luvtrapguns

Danny,

My Ljutic was so pretty that when calling for a target I was being distracted by it's beauty. To compensate, I took it down to the beach and dipped it in the surf and then let it set overnight. Sure enough, the luster is gone.

As far as your challenge with the 9X: I have to warn you that it is a proven fact that P Guns become awfully nervous when in the presence of a Ljutic.

Back when I was an inexperienced youngster I shot P guns. It was then that I realized that a spare trigger assembly was a necessity. I sold all my P Guns long ago but still have five or six spare trigger assemblies left. They are well used as I had to call upon then frequently. I will bring several along on my next trip to the Dollar, as I am sure you will need one or more to get through our "CHALLENGE". No broken trigger excuses that way.

Looking forward to seeing your smiling face. I plan on shooting most of the upcomming events at the Dollar.

By the way, I need for you to bend the barrel on Mike's Ljutic when he's not looking. He's shooting way to well with it. Popping 98's and 99's with it every time he turns around. Makes all the rest of us look bad. As a kid I taught him to respect his elders.

See you soon, Marc

15. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

Marc.......Mike was HOT yesterday. He missed his 98th bird for a 99!!!!! I did allow Mike to rest his Ljutic near the TM9X; but 4 notch's downwind, See you all at the Dixie and Southern......Take care

16. RAScott

RAScott Member

Beauty!!! nice gun. good luck. Bob S

17. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

This a really nice and I hope you do well with it. I have been thinking about getting one myself. Thanks for showing us the pic's. Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.