1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My new girl : )

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Heres my new baby girl...my shooting buddy and heating blanket ..I pick her up tomorrow and can't wait! Her name is Dolly and she has those bright brown/amber eyes,..she ought to grow to be about 75lbs, a little bigger than average sized for female Lab...ain't she cute!

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Too bad they don't stay that small & cute! Someone ought to find a way to.......

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

Every time I see a Lab pup I have to stop whatever I'm doing or stop talking to who ever I'm talkig to and bend down and scratch him behind his ear :)..I have two black labs that are 9 years old and I say to them "Do you remember when you were little puppys and when daddy use to carry you in my coat" They tilt their heads and their ears perk up..I think they know what I'm saying :) Enjoy your little buddy. She's a cutie.. I'm jelious....Ziggy

4. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

She's so sweet enjoy her!!!!

5. CalvinMD

I know what you mean Andy...I want her to get big enough to jump in the truck unassisted...but no bigger because I know shes going to be a bedhog

6. laura!

laura! Member

aawwwww!!!
    I hope you bring her to Carney!

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I got a neighbor that has 3 black Lab's and one of them is the neighborhood tramp she goes from my place to across the road to the other neighbor looking for hand out's ok I know the owner and he is a good guy but I guess this one lab likes to roam around and maybe she don't get along with the other 2 that he has.

By the way all 3 are free to roam where they want to since we are out in the country of west KY.

Ok got home last night at 2:20am in the morning had to work over time at work well this black Lab came from across the road to see if I had anything to offer well she already had a can dog food that wasn't ate while I was gone but I went and got a new bowl of water with a lot of Ice Cubes in it also well I looked out 5 minutes later and all the food was gone plus most of the cold water.

Ok I will take a picture of my neighborhood tramp in a day or so ok maybe she is a lady instead of a tramp anyway I will post photo's of her later.

Fog

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Labs are the best. The more love that you show them the better they become. Enjoy.

9. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Hey Calvin,Your Dolly sure is a cutie, congrads. as I write this, my 10yr. old
    B Lab named Bella is sprawled on the bed behind me snoring up a storm!! Labs are the best!! Mark

10. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Piddy - you are a jerk.

I see the jerk deleted his offensive post.

Tom Strunk

11. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Calvin she's a beaut. Please bring her to the club, the place hasn't been the same since we lost Dobe.

12. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Calvin, did you notice she doesn't look like the other dogs on the dollar bill, she has a funny name, and did she tell you she's black? :)

She looks like a great pup. I'm sure she will enjoy her new home as much as you will enjoy her company.

13. CalvinMD

That sounds like a good name for a small elite group of shooters...Brotherhood of the Black Dog

14. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

Dolly's a fine looking pup Calvin. Here's all 85 lbs. (not fat either!) of my girl Mindy.... AKA "The Brown Bomber"

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

[​IMG]

15. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Hey Calvin Here are some aged pics of Mine<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=PupPic1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=Copy2ofPCDV0018.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> and after a little training <a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=SadieDownHillRacing.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=SadieSkiing.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=IWILLGETTHATDAMMGOOSE.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

16. CalvinMD

Yes I want to train her well to be a very behaved and friendly pooch...shes definantly laid back...shes been laid back on my feet since we got home

17. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

What a sweetheart! I just ran across some pic's of our Shadow as a pup (black of course) who passed a couple of years ago - what wonderful memories they brought back.

The Brotherhood of the Black Dog has it's own place to shop as well! Years ago they had a tee-shirt that was perfect for the pup in training (for the pup's owner). "Hi, my name is No-No Bad Dog!" I finally had to get rid of it, it was pretty worn!

Enjoy -- looking forward to seeing more pic's of her.

18. CalvinMD

Mindy is beautiful Dave...is she looking at your ham sammy?

19. dverna

dverna Active Member

Nothing better than a puppy.

It makes all of us kids again.

Don

20. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

No ham sammich Calvin...she did have a couple Bil-Jac liver treats after the photo though....I call that the "OK, I'll stare at that shiny clicking thing you're pointing at me if it makes you happy" look. She's a real character lemmie tell ya. Personality beyond belief. Our other chocolate female Sammy (RIP girl) was too. Nothing like a lab :)

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.