1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My new display of 62 years of shooting pins

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Big Heap, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

0   0   0

My granddaughter made a display of pins that had been stuffed in a drawer for years. Hanging on my wall it brings back many good memories.

She is 14 years-old and considering going into the business of creating these displays for other collectors.

Anybody have any suggestions about how she could get some commissions?

2. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

0   0   0

Sir,

She could get into making these for retiring military. If she set up a web site with some of her work, I would be willing to show it around the base as well as e-mailing it to some of my friends around the world.

Chad
    Weapons Instructor, USAF

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

Keith I missed seeing you at Spokane at the Inland shoot. Trevor Dawe.

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Trevor, I was busy socializing in the club house and completely forgot to sign-up for the shoot. I saw your scores on the board. Nice shooting.

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

VERY cool Mr Big Heap!! Well done!!

Tron

6. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

0   0   0

These pins are all from Indian Shoots - Hiyu - Pacific - California - Makaha - Shoshone - All Indian. The string is the only complete Hiyu set in existence starting in 1934, my Dad's, and 1946 to present, mine. Lots of good memories.

My 14 year-old granddaughter constructed this for me last winter.

She's looking for more business if you know anybody who would like to have a display of their collection.

Email her at shadowboxesbyalexandra@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss a project with Alexandra. The price is very reasonable.

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

If she would like to setup a website, freewebs.com is very user friendly, and is completely free, I use it for the brass barrel weights that I make.

8. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

0   0   0

i shot muzzle loaders for years and the nmlra use to give out BLACKINGTON MEDALS. they were as nice as any i can remmember but of course the got to pricey...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.