1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My new A 10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jsteenson, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

I finally received the serial number for my new A10 from CSM shotguns.It is a 12 guage sporting.I'm very excited and now await the arrival of her little sister, a 28 guage.

2. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Don't forget pix!! When did you place your order?

3. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

I don't know when I'll get it, I ordered it about a year ago,they are still filling orders for Oct/Nov 09. I need this for the world police fire games in New York so they moved it ahead abit for me so I can shoot before.
    God knows when I'll get the 28/20 combo.This one is the plainest they make, the combo is on the small frame and has exhibition wood with a straight stock. I'll post when they come. Jack

4. twotimer

twotimer Member

Jack, I have an A-10 also. You need to practice with it a bit if you shoot a high POI trap gun. The A-10 shoots flat. One of the guys I shoot with will be at the police fire games. I'll see him Sunday probably, I'll tell him about this post. Mike

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I thought maybe, you were flying a new Warthog.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.