1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Loader talks to me!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by biff, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

I use a 9000H MEC loader which is hydrolic. It is noisy and will often make repetitive sounds over and over which I am able to hear and distinguish what it is saying. Before going to the Grand this year while I could clearly and distinctly hear it say over and over...."you are going to win, you are going to win!" and I did win some events! Other times I could hear it say "get a pizza, get a pizza", but I just figured I was hungry so I didn't pay much attention to it.

Last night after I got back from shooting in Hopkinsville, I was reloading and the loader was plainly saying..."it's like cheating, it's like cheating!" as I was loading shells with Ballistic Products wads. This time I tried to argue with it but I realized what it was talking about and that it was probably right.....I had shot two boxes of shells loaded with Trap Commander Ballistic Products wads and broke a 24 with each box from the 26 yard line in the handicap event. I then finished the event with shells I normally shot before I tried the BP wads and only broke a total of 40, I couldn't believe the difference those wads made!! It was amazing how easy it was to break targets where the only thing that was different was the type of wads I was using. I think my reloader was right! Biff

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Do yourself a favor and get a PW and use AA shells. Then they'll talk to your gun.

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

My MEC 9000H keeps saying I need SHOT-POWDER-PRIMERS and you need more WADS.
    Push the pedal, Push the pedal, AAAAaaaaaHHHHhhhhh another shell into the bucket.

HOW SWEET THE SOUND, Plunk, Plunk, Plunk!!!!!

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Biff, I think that is probably Snapshot you are hearing ... Bill Malcolm

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I've heard Biff's reloader robot talking too! It is noisy and like some trapshooters, it whines a lot and loud. :) I bought another 9000H and it too is noisy like Biffs loader. I'll get around to making it quiet like my old 9000H one of these days. Hap

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Somedays my loader sayes "Loser, loser, loser"

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

The most common thing mine says is "feed me, I'm hungry"

8. michshooter

michshooter TS Member

My old Pacific 366 just says "What, are we loading again? Don't I get any rest?"

....Paul

9. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

My Mec also talks to me...It repeatedly says.."Take up fishing" !! Uncle Sam,Pa.

10. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

"Feed me, Seymour....FEED ME NOW!"

Little Shop of Horrors

11. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Mine laughs at me and says haha I didnt drop a primer hehehehe you made a mess! Clean that powder up or I will throw a hissy and not load em.

12. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

My loader keeps saying Lost! Maybe I really should blame my loader when I miss, Ha Ha...Bill

13. curly1946

curly1946 TS Member

biff if you shot the shells I gave you, you would have broke more than that, dumbie curly1946

14. biff

biff Active Member

Curly, You only gave me one box of shells not enough to do the whole event, so I'm saving them for a shoot off that's bound to occur shooting these new wads, they're amazing and I'm impressed so far. So Curly are you going to Mo Fall Handicap? If so you could do some serious damage to the money pie the way you have been shooting!!!Biff

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

For some reason from the name of the thread I thought to my self sounds like a something Biff would think of then I saw the Biff to the side of the thread name.

Well my P-W can't talk now because it has been sitting all alone for probably 10 years and im sure his lips are rusted together It is probaly trying to say Oil Me Oil Me.

Foggy

16. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

That didn't feel right.. Where's the marksalot.. mark those shells and put them aside... This results in one in 50 cocked wads.. only found 1 double charge in 35 years.. BUT.. I caught it.. With the unloader.. all I loose is a hull..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.