1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My letter to Nacy Pelosi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by XTFreak, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XTFreak

XTFreak TS Member

Dear Speaker Pelosi,

Thanks for undermining the President, his advisors, the Israeli government and the War On Terror. Your job does not include matters of foreign policy. You are a congresswoman from San Francisco … THAT IS IT !!!

Please maintain your focus on your left-wing constituency (as I am sure you do with all the earmarks) … by the way.. I though your “new” congress was to stop doing that.

Contrary to what you obviously believe, the majority of the United States does not believe in the radical, San Francisco based value system that your constituency holds. The majority of us still enjoy firearms, red meat, cigarettes, heterosexual relationships, children, and SUV’s.

We are not interested in getting along with Syria, Iran, and the rest of the radical Muslim vermin. We are not interested in changing our way of life to suit their 14th century ideas. We want to WIN the war, and we want you to quit using the war as a political pawn in your transparent power grab.

Simply stated, you are a disgrace to this nation, the office you hold, and most of all, yourself.

If wish to do this nation a true service, you might try standing up for the Constitution, instead of distorting it to suit your liberal agenda.

It is amazing to me how both parties in Washington seem to forget that they work for the people, are PAID by the people, and you are ACCOUNTABLE to the people. You may find yourself insulated by your staff, the media, and your contributors but I assure you that the American population will not let it go unanswered.

Maybe we should cut off your funding for the liberal War On American Values ……….

Regards,

Pat Hayden

I sent this today ....

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i like it. do you think that she knew she would be making this trip way back when she first became speaker and was griping about the plane being too small and not having enough fuel capacity? i do. lying bitch.

brett d.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Let her walk back...or swim.

4. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

A big salaute to you Sir. I think I will write one myself.

5. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Good work! I still say she needs a Burqa.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

What is her email address? See other thread about her possible illegal action.

She'd look cute in a black and white striped barka.

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Remember her and all the Dems at election time. They represent the greatest danger to America - not the radical Muslims or Communist China. Like the Roman Empire we will fall because of our decay from within and the Dems and Libs are accelerating our demise.

8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I agree with that.

9. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I have a bumper-sticker that reads; "Under the Democrats, man exploits man. Under the Republicans, it is just the opposite". I'm not sure that anyone in Washington or State Government ALWAYS has "our" best interests in mind. Give me the "GOOD OLD DAYS" when I was young enough to belive in the "tooth fairy" and most all grown-ups were honest and good. Nancy is just another puke-politician spewing hew vengance on the "other party" rather than the real problems that face us ALL!!!....merlyn..

10. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

Speaking of the "Good old Days", I still remember when former President Harry S. Truman could put on his fedora, pick up his walking stick and stroll down the streets of Independence, Mo. and not be bothered by anyone except well-wishers with a "good morning Mr. President"! (This is not intended as a political statement, just showing how times have changed!)

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

that's "progress", gene.

brett d.

12. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Well, we don't have a clue of what went on in the "smoke-filled back rooms" back (even though I also remember the President going for his daily walks) then, BUT I am well aware that things were a hell of a lot better for us all before all the infighting of the present politicians became our problem, and we are forced to watch the "spin" that the news puts on it! ...merlyn..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.